What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Back to the 80s Movies: 1982 (1 Viewer)

Give it a GD rest, would you?
:confused:  

You said you've never seen Porky's or Risky Business yet you assume that they're similar.  They're not.  

If you think Risky Business is a raunchy, goofball, teen sex movie (like Porky's) you're mistaken.  You should watch it.

As an adolescent during both films, I didn't care much for Risky Business.  But I loved Porky's.  Loved Kim Cattrall as Ms. Honeywell.  

:confused:  

You said you've never seen Porky's or Risky Business yet you assume that they're similar.  They're not.  

If you think Risky Business is a raunchy, goofball, teen sex movie (like Porky's) you're mistaken.  You should watch it.
I said similar-ish. 

They were both of the "forbidden fruit", R-rated, "if you had cable you could sneak a view as a pre-teen" category that was prevalent in the early 80's.

Sorry. I could have handled that better. It was my fault that I didn't elaborate what I meant by "similar-ish".

My complete bad.

Also one of the funniest damn scenes ever. The tallywacker scene.
Mr. Carter, I think I have a way out of this. We, uh, call the police, and we have 'em send over one of their sketch artists. And Miss Balbricker can give a description. We can put up "Wanted" posters all over school... "Have you seen this #####? Report immediately to Beulah Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this #####, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Angel Beach High School."

:lmao:

feel free to keep talking about two movies you've never seen.
I wasn't comparing the two in content. The comparison was that both were unviewable to me due to age/accessibility and by the time I could view them I wasn't interested.

Sorry if that's too complex for you. I know you're too busy being a worse version of Tim.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't comparing the two in content. The comparison was that both were unviewable to me due to age/accessibility and by the time I could view them I wasn't interested.

Sorry if that's too complex for you. I know you're too busy being a worse version of Tim.
Now I feel bad.  

I'm tellin' ya.  At the time, that scene was hilarious.  Guys fumbling to do layups while laughing at the howl upstairs.  And Ballbreaker describing the penis to the principal.  
I stick crack up when Meat gets Ballbreaker with the huge condom.  

...or "still"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread