What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Band, Concert and Tour T-Shirts - Now with homework assignment (1 Viewer)

I broke down and shaved...

Wayhome 2016

Back is the band listing. 
What a lineup...wow.
Yeah, this was the one that @Steve Tasker first came to/first time we met IRL. It was an incredible lineup. I always thought this festival had a solid strategy of big names at the top that should draw people from all over and "big in Canada" bands filling out the lineup that in theory should keep the costs lower than other similar fests but still draw big (bands on there like Metric, Arkells, Stars, Bahamas, Half Moon Run, A Tribe Called Red, etc... are listed way higher than they would be on an equivalent festival in the USA)... but the next year's version was significantly watered down in terms of headliners, number of bands and Canadian content and then it went on permanent hiatus.

Yeah, this was the one that @Steve Tasker first came to/first time we met IRL. It was an incredible lineup. I always thought this festival had a solid strategy of big names at the top that should draw people from all over and "big in Canada" bands filling out the lineup that in theory should keep the costs lower than other similar fests but still draw big (bands on there like Metric, Arkells, Stars, Bahamas, Half Moon Run, A Tribe Called Red, etc... are listed way higher than they would be on an equivalent festival in the USA)... but the next year's version was significantly watered down in terms of headliners, number of bands and Canadian content and then it went on permanent hiatus.
That fka twigs show tho

:wub:

This one was in super high rotation for me for about ten years and now has some holes in it but it's cool, I still wear it at home. From Gimme Fiction era (I Turn My Camera On) 

Spoon  (I could tell my dog was photobombing so I kept her in).

This one was in super high rotation for me for about ten years and now has some holes in it but it's cool, I still wear it at home. From Gimme Fiction era (I Turn My Camera On) 

Spoon  (I could tell my dog was photobombing so I kept her in).
Love for both shirt and canine. Always liked that era of their t-shirts. I have a cool yet unwearable "Paper Tiger" one from Kill The Moonlight that I loved when I first had it and t-shirt fits and softness hadn't gotten so complicated or highbrow. 'Paper Tiger" is an all time top ten song of theirs for me. 

Love for both shirt and canine. Always liked that era of their t-shirts. I have a cool yet unwearable "Paper Tiger" one from Kill The Moonlight that I loved when I first had it and t-shirt fits and softness hadn't gotten so complicated or highbrow. 'Paper Tiger" is an all time top ten song of theirs for me. 
Haha, it's funny you say that, I was going to comment in here the other day on how all my old shirts are mostly solid colours and all the new ones are "heathers" (I think that's the right word) with all the little grey or whatever colour subtleties in them.

Haha, it's funny you say that, I was going to comment in here the other day on how all my old shirts are mostly solid colours and all the new ones are "heathers" (I think that's the right word) with all the little grey or whatever colour subtleties in them.
They usually have some portion of man-made fabric, the heathers. I can tell you about t-shirts...

We have more black shirts than God does

Unless I can find where I put a couple of stragglers, it's probably going to be all Mrs. Eephus' shirts from here on out.

Matt Jaffe is a local kid who appealed to her maternal instincts.  He was a teenager when we first saw him and he still looks like one.
Huh. They do look young. I haven't been to a good old fashioned rock show for young people in a while. It's been all reunion tours and Spoon and the aughts indie guys and women. 

Unless I can find where I put a couple of stragglers, it's probably going to be all Mrs. Eephus' shirts from here on out.

Matt Jaffe is a local kid who appealed to her maternal instincts.  He was a teenager when we first saw him and he still looks like one.
I'm down to 4 or 5 and a couple are way too small but I may fake it. But the ones I have left are mostly my favourites/oldest.

Edit - and I may have some of my wife's too, or ones that were mine but she stole

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. They do look young. I haven't been to a good old fashioned rock show for young people in a while. It's been all reunion tours and Spoon and the aughts indie guys and women. 
Young Jaffe plays Dad rock that's more like late 70s/early 80s than anything that was popular during his lifetime.  I've probably seen him in the audience at more shows than we've seen him perform at.

April 26

It's hard to tell from the picture but this shirt has added cachet since it was bought at an actual Nirvana concert rather than off the rack at Hot Topic.  The album track listing is on the back.

I also had the Flower Sniffin Kitty Pettin shirt but haven't seen it in many many years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread