What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Beginner's Guide : 10 Rules of Badminton (1 Viewer)

Threads like this are why I miss the FFA.

Good luck buddy, you're handling it well. My advice? Do the opposite of everything Arizona Ron says.

after 10 pages is this gonna turn into a "it's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean" thread?

was this an elaborate and lengthy ruse to steer us in that direction?

She felt threatened so she decided to bring some cold water in the face reality to her friends fantasy. At your expense.

Can nobody tell a good story any more? Fishing trips these days are so rushed and half assed. I could poop a better plot than this.

Well, it was a pretty entertaining time but nothing happened relevant to the wife's friend. My client had events on Monday and Tuesday this week so I was out all day/night drinking early in the week. Wife didn't make any mention of friend except at dinner this week talking to my son about how her and her son will be coming down for a day at the beach and a sleepover on the 22nd...
Hold up, JULY 22nd? You're going to make us wait a whole month for the fireworks? Talk about a long game. Sheesh.

Well, whatever. I'm in either way. :popcorn:

It's possible that she didn't send the pic, but was just making fun of him in the texts to her friends. :Istillbelieve:

I wont believe in the validity of this thread until we get it properly notarized. Is there a notary in the building?

A drunken weekend alone gambling had so much promise..... :kicksrock:
Well, it was a pretty entertaining time but nothing happened relevant to the wife's friend. My client had events on Monday and Tuesday this week so I was out all day/night drinking early in the week. Wife didn't make any mention of friend except at dinner this week talking to my son about how her and her son will be coming down for a day at the beach and a sleepover on the 22nd.

Not a 100% sure this is related but last night I had to run out to get contact solution at Walmart and my wife asked me to pick her up an electric bikini line trimmer. She takes a shower this morning and tells me how well it works and tells me I should really use it to trim myself since she said it was getting out of control down there. So I take a shower and start going to work with the thing and probably went a little overboard. I get out of the shower and my wife wants a look so I give her one. She starts laughing since it is a big difference and then does something strange. She snaps a pic with her iPhone. I mildly complain but she just says she will erase it. However, as I'm getting dressed I hear her laughing and her phone blowing up from texts.
Update?

Unfortunately the sleepover was a non event as I worked late and by the time I got home they were dealiing with putting down the kids. We tried to have our two boys sleep in the same room on my son's bunk bed but that didn't work so the friend took her son and slept in our guest room. I didn't even want to bother with an update giving the lame nature of it but there was literally no adult only time.

Unfortunately the sleepover was a non event as I worked late and by the time I got home they were dealiing with putting down the kids. We tried to have our two boys sleep in the same room on my son's bunk bed but that didn't work so the friend took her son and slept in our guest room. I didn't even want to bother with an update giving the lame nature of it but there was literally no adult only time.
Insulting them, or did they have the hydrophobia?

Can we get a HARD DELETE on this thread, just so I'm never tempted to look at it again?

Hard to think of a thread that started with this much promise and then fizzled so badly since Jayrod turned up alive and unharmed.

lol at the new title.

I just started scanning the thread for my avatar, trying to figure out what I could have ever possibly had to say about Badminton.

Can we get a HARD DELETE on this thread, just so I'm never tempted to look at it again?

Hard to think of a thread that started with this much promise and then fizzled so badly since Jayrod turned up alive and unharmed.
I just want to be able to remove that white star beside the title. Is there any easy way to without going through the thread and deleting all my posts?

Pic of dong = camera shutter being exposed to dong = shutter being exposed to dong = shutter can be confused for shuttle and dong = ####, therefore = shuttlecock.

She sent the text to her friend. Any chance of a three way are gone because the friend sees that there wouldn't be very much in it for her.

Your wife may now be upset with you because you killed her chance to be with her friend.
My wife has known for quite some time how little I'm packing down there. However , I must say that the shave job makes me look much larger. Not sure why I went with the chia pet look for so long.
Prove it's not fishing by sending the #### pic to Woz.
what's this now?

Wait, what?

By the way, I am extremely disappointed that this thread doesn't contain any actual discussion of badminton.

After the #1 post edit, post #2 is now simply hilarious and out of the blue.
:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:
Holy #### :lmao:
:lmao: that should be the second post of EVERY thread.
:lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I was like, how the F did I miss a 10 page badminton thread in the FFA? Then I read a few posts down and was like, "ahhh...that thread."

:instantclassic:

Wait, what?
Did you already forget about the time your ex-boss or something was an insane stalker creep and then you disappeared for a few months?

Wait, what?
Did you already forget about the time your ex-boss or something was an insane stalker creep and then you disappeared for a few months?
No, but I didn't know me being alive was so disappointing. :kicksrock:

As for the gents worried about the wife stumbling across these texts accidentally a few months down the road, couldn't baloney just delete them?

Do any of you married guys have situations where flirting through texts is allowed? I have a client who began sending me flirty/innuendo type texts last month and I wasn't sure if her husband knew and didn't care or if this was behind his back. I have drank beers with him on several occasions and we are cool. Also, he had ball cancer 5 years ago and I was thinking maybe they have some sort of open marriage thing going on now. I wasn't sure how to proceed without stepping on any toes so I just let things fizzle, but if there was a missed opportunity I'd be more than happy to reach out to her. (Assuming he is cool with it if course)

:endhijack:
I'm sure everyone cares so I'll give an update. Found out this chick just filed for divorce a few weeks ago, no surprise there. It should be understood by men everywhere if a married woman is flirty/sexy texting with you then she wants the D and is probably not far away from a separation/divorce. Are there any rules on banging women in this category? Wait until separated, wait until divorced, or seize the day and do it now?

As for the gents worried about the wife stumbling across these texts accidentally a few months down the road, couldn't baloney just delete them?

Do any of you married guys have situations where flirting through texts is allowed? I have a client who began sending me flirty/innuendo type texts last month and I wasn't sure if her husband knew and didn't care or if this was behind his back. I have drank beers with him on several occasions and we are cool. Also, he had ball cancer 5 years ago and I was thinking maybe they have some sort of open marriage thing going on now. I wasn't sure how to proceed without stepping on any toes so I just let things fizzle, but if there was a missed opportunity I'd be more than happy to reach out to her. (Assuming he is cool with it if course)

I'm sure everyone cares so I'll give an update. Found out this chick just filed for divorce a few weeks ago, no surprise there. It should be understood by men everywhere if a married woman is flirty/sexy texting with you then she wants the D and is probably not far away from a separation/divorce. Are there any rules on banging women in this category? Wait until separated, wait until divorced, or seize the day and do it now?
Sorry but I'm not sure what this has to do with badminton :reported:

Sorry but I'm not sure what this has to do with badminton :reported:
In this situation, there's no need to be to aggressive. I'd go with an underhand service of the shuttlecock to make sure it stays in play.

Users who are viewing this thread