What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Cheesy & Awful Movie One Liners (1 Viewer)

Rustoleum said:
Mr. Ected said:
You shouldn't oughta hung me on a hook, Johnny. my motha hung me on a hook once Johnny. Once.
You're doing it wrong
Why? Because I tried to wing it after having not seen that movie in 25 years and messed it up a little, or because you don't think that fits the criteria?Either way, your face is doing it wrong.
There are no bad lines in that movie
That and it was:

You shouldn't hang me on a hook, Johnny. My father hung me on a hook once. Once!
Yeah, I already copped to not remembering it properly. No need to be a farging ice hole about it.
Humbly apologize. Was just trying to get it straight. Not pointing out fault.

"Give me some sugar baby"

"But what about all those kind words you told me last night?"

"Pillow talk baby, just some pillow talk."

Last edited by a moderator:
Killian...I'll be back.

Only in a re-run.
This line is AWESOME. I don't recall all the times Arnold uses "I'll be back", but this is the only one I recall in which the bad guy had a snappy comeback.

Side note: Richard Dawson was great in this movie. Made me wonder if he really was an Ay-hole behind the scenes on Family Feud.

Rocky (the one where he fights the Russian) - Adrian "You're going to do it".

Arnold - "I'll be back"

Arnold - "No problemo"

Arnold - "Stick around"

That chick in Jerry McGuire - "You had me at hello".

Iceman - "You can be my wingman any time.

"Miss Stamper? Colonel Willie Sharp, United States Airforce, ma'am. Requesting permission to shake the hand of the daughter of the bravest man I've ever met."

ClownCausedChaos2 said:
"Miss Stamper? Colonel Willie Sharp, United States Airforce, ma'am. Requesting permission to shake the hand of the daughter of the bravest man I've ever met."
I forgot that. In a movie with a whole bunch of them, this was the top.

ClownCausedChaos2 said:
I was going through the quotes on IMDB, because I wanted to make sure I got it right. I had the same thought; I could've just listed the entire movie.

ClownCausedChaos2 said:
I was going through the quotes on IMDB, because I wanted to make sure I got it right. I had the same thought; I could've just listed the entire movie.
scariest environment imagineable...

ClownCausedChaos2 said:
scariest environment imagineable...
"I've been drilling for thirty years and I have never missed a depth."

"Then let's turn off this bomb."

Users who are viewing this thread