What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big question... (1 Viewer)

wingman

• AZ ron

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Offdee

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters
Wasn't AZ more about quantity than quality though? Quantity is tailor made for Wingman duties. Take on all the c-blockers who are good with shampoo bottle action.

And safe to assume he's into thicker girls? Not my thing. Target markets are different, so we'd likely be each other's Wingman. :top gun hi five low five:

Last edited:
Looks like I'm the overwhelming wingman here. I'll gladly take on that role for the legend that is AZ Ron, and the opportunity of great life stories.

"Hey, I'm offdee, nice to meet you...you look great tonight, love the dress. I feel like you need to meet my buddy Ronald, he's only in town for the week on business, but I have a feeling you and him would hit it off. Oh yeah, the guy over there in the Calvin Klein jeans and black leather sportcoat. By the way, your husky friend over there...introduce me to her?"

You're welcome Ron.

Looks like I'm the overwhelming wingman here. I'll gladly take on that role for the legend that is AZ Ron, and the opportunity of great life stories.

"Hey, I'm offdee, nice to meet you...you look great tonight, love the dress. I feel like you need to meet my buddy Ronald, he's only in town for the week on business, but I have a feeling you and him would hit it off. Oh yeah, the guy over there in the Calvin Klein jeans and black leather sportcoat. By the way, your husky friend over there...introduce me to her?"

You're welcome Ron.

:lmao: husky :lmao:

I want the former QB turned manscaping metrosexual master mild mannered man himself - Offdee. Easy going, can roll with punches, absorbs jabs. His leftovers are my entrées.

Offdee. AZ Ron would swoop your target in a New York minute at the first opportunity. I think Offdee has man code limits.

Y’all are answering a different question, who do you want as your wingman. OP asked who is the wingman if those two go out. Sorry offeee, it’s you. Ron’s big dog.

I want the former QB turned manscaping metrosexual master mild mannered man himself - Offdee. Easy going, can roll with punches, absorbs jabs. His leftovers are my entrées.

Offdee. AZ Ron would swoop your target in a New York minute at the first opportunity. I think Offdee has man code limits.

Y’all are answering a different question, who do you want as your wingman. OP asked who is the wingman if those two go out. Sorry offeee, it’s you. Ron’s big dog.

I’m good with it. Support a legend.

Better question might be.....who would have the better outfit on?
Were you the guy that used to talk about peacocking when you were hitting the bars? I think that person posted photos in here of them wearing big hats,etc. I think they were a big proponent of negging the ladies too. Mind you this was quite a few years ago.

Better question might be.....who would have the better outfit on?
Were you the guy that used to talk about peacocking when you were hitting the bars? I think that person posted photos in here of them wearing big hats,etc. I think they were a big proponent of negging the ladies too. Mind you this was quite a few years ago.

Lol, nope not me. I don’t do the Game thing. I just do the confident not really caring much thing. Say what I’m thinking and feeling and if they like me, they like me. If they don’t, all good, we’re just not a match.

:style:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread