What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bigger goober: Eli Manning or Michael Phelps? (1 Viewer)

question

• Eli Manning

Votes: 96 65.3%
  • Michael Phelps

Votes: 51 34.7%

• Total voters
Phelps has really brushed up on his coolness lately and has changed most of his gooberish ways, whereas Eli seems to be getting worse by the minute. Someone needs to tell Phelps to give Eli a call and offer him a little advice. He could use it.

Phelps just looks like a goober, Eli walks the walk

I like the Andrew Luck call, he's almost an honorary Manning already

Phelps. I think Eli is generally sincere and nice. I get a negative vibe from Phelps. For my vote, Dark Goober > Light Goober.

I never realized how much of a goober Luck was. But he's still a distant 4th to Phelps, Manning and that seahorse Schmitt.

'SacramentoBob said:
Yeah but Phelps is the Adonis of goobers.
Well, if Phelps looked like Ryan Lochte nobody would call him a gooberIf Eli looked like Tom Brady everyone would say "Wow, that's one handsome goober"
:goodposting: and :lmao:When Phelps retires from swimming he's going to smoke a boatload of weed and live the good life.When Eli retires, he's going to wear too-short khaki shorts with dark socks and grow roses.

'SacramentoBob said:
Yeah but Phelps is the Adonis of goobers.
Well, if Phelps looked like Ryan Lochte nobody would call him a gooberIf Eli looked like Tom Brady everyone would say "Wow, that's one handsome goober"
:goodposting: and :lmao:When Phelps retires from swimming he's going to smoke a boatload of weed and live the good life.When Eli retires, he's going to wear too-short khaki shorts with dark socks and grow roses.
Don't forget the tucked-in jersey

Just saw the Andrew Luck post-game interview, and I think the discussion here needs to be Eli vs Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread