What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do you dispense the toilet paper roll from the front/top or back/bottom? (1 Viewer)

Do you dispense the toilet paper roll from the front/top or back/bottom?

• Front/top

Votes: 149 85.6%
  • Back/bottom

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I'm a weirdo and just put it on whichever way it happens to go

Votes: 14 8.0%

• Total voters
Nice hotels do it over the top.

I assume at some point they spent a lot of money on a consultant from MIT or somewhere who explained exactly why over the top is better, and I am going to roll the way the Ritz Carlton does.

I worked in a nice hotel while in high school and yes, part of my duties from time to time was replacing TP rolls in the lobby, bar and pool area bathrooms. I was trained to fold the TP into a point, coming over the top from the back. Since then, I'm an aggressive "don't care" on this issue and therefore voted weirdo.

I've gotta say, there's a lot of bathroom polls. Do I pee in the shower? Do I stand or sit when I pee? Do I wash my hands afterwards? Is the TP rolling out when I get a piece to dab the end of my member? Do I use an electric toothbrush after I'm done sitting?

This is starting to get a little uncomfortable.

I've gotta say, there's a lot of bathroom polls. Do I pee in the shower? Do I stand or sit when I pee? Do I wash my hands afterwards? Is the TP rolling out when I get a piece to dab the end of my member? Do I use an electric toothbrush after I'm done sitting?

Nothing defines normality more than what you do in the ****ter...

Nothing defines normality more than what you do in the ****ter...
Which reminds me of a late night philosophical discussion we had around a campfire and whiskey many years ago. We realized we had 3 lefties in our group of 8 people and how that felt like an anomaly. One of the lefties claimed that he was truly a righty though because he throws/hits/kicks/eats right handed. Then we all compared who does what with which hand. The eldest member of the group proclaimed that the true way of telling right vs. left handedness is by which hand you wipe with.

I always 100% put the TP on from the front/top. My wife is Option 3 and will slap it on there however it's oriented when she grabs it out of the cabinet. If I see it on from the bottom I'll switch it. So far in 14 years she's either never noticed or doesn't care enough to mention it.

One of the lefties claimed that he was truly a righty though because he throws/hits/kicks/eats right handed. Then we all compared who does what with which hand. The eldest member of the group proclaimed that the true way of telling right vs. left handedness is by which hand you wipe with.
I am the same, write with my left, everything else right.

But apparently I'm a righty.

Front/Top waterfall and not the back/bottom Mullet....I'm not some weirdo....lol
I'd like a word with you sir. Those of us that have carefully crafted a deep meaningful connection with their schtick are upset by your choice of the word weirdo........

Other : Freestanding toilet paper holder.
Uh, unless I'm not understanding what "freestanding" means, there's still a front/top and a back/bottom. Do you spin the thing around mid-poop?
There is no spinning. It is rollerless. Its just 4 rolls standing on their sides.
So, everyone has to pick up the roll and manually wad up their wipe hand? Everyone who poops in your house has to grab the roll with poop hands🤮?

I didn’t think there could be a more wrong answer than underneath/bottom feeder. I was wrong.

What's Normal? - Asking daily polls about iFriends bathroom habits.

Over the top is the only sanitary way of doing it.

If you're griping about using soap or not after going #1 but you hang the TP roll coming from underneath, you're a dirty, disgusting, unredeemable, walking cesspool of a human being.

I know top makes sense. But for some reason I've always done under, because that is what we did in my house growing up. For some reason I can't bring myself to change.

Over the top is correct. When I replace rolls, they're always over the top.

However, our cats seems to dump a roll of TP on the ground much more often when the roll is installed correctly, so my wife installs them incorrectly.

I know top makes sense. But for some reason I've always done under, because that is what we did in my house growing up. For some reason I can't bring myself to change.
Childhood trauma is an acceptable excuse. Therapy would help.

What's Normal? - Asking daily polls about iFriends bathroom habits.
He's just normalizing it, easing us all into the potty talk.

He'll be posting scat videos in here in three months. That's hows these weirdos do.

Users who are viewing this thread