What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do you dispense the toilet paper roll from the front/top or back/bottom? (1 Viewer)

Do you dispense the toilet paper roll from the front/top or back/bottom?

• Front/top

Votes: 149 85.6%
  • Back/bottom

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I'm a weirdo and just put it on whichever way it happens to go

Votes: 14 8.0%

• Total voters
I've gotta say, there's a lot of bathroom polls. Do I pee in the shower? Do I stand or sit when I pee? Do I wash my hands afterwards? Is the TP rolling out when I get a piece to dab the end of my member? Do I use an electric toothbrush after I'm done sitting?

This is starting to get a little uncomfortable.
Just put a camera in your bathroom and Keerock will enter your answers for you.

Thanks to modern advertising I'm happy to discover that bears not only do it in the woods, but they now use toilet paper.

Why would you ever wipe your *** and then scrape your knuckles with possible crap on them on the wall if the paper dispenses from the back of the roll and not.over the top front?

Cat owner, but still go over the top. She attacks the roll maybe once a month, so not the end of the world.

Used to always put it on the bottom, growing up and through 20 years of marriage where I was the only person to ever change the @@&#$ roll.

Then I just switched to over the top After the divorce. No idea why. I do use one of those floor standing roll holders instead of the poorly located wall mounted one. Possibly it works better that way And doesn’t want to tip occasionally if you grab at the wrong angle?

Don’t know, but this whole thread makes me want to consider going completely insane and buying flushable wipes. Easier to just deal with everybody thinking you’re insane than figuring out who is on your side.

I know top makes sense. But for some reason I've always done under, because that is what we did in my house growing up. For some reason I can't bring myself to change.
Why does top make sense?

I go top, it just seems right, but I can't come up with a reason why.

I know top makes sense. But for some reason I've always done under, because that is what we did in my house growing up. For some reason I can't bring myself to change.
Why does top make sense?

I go top, it just seems right, but I can't come up with a reason why.

Otherwise you can't do this. Which I love to do at other people's homes when I use their restroom.

Used to always put it on the bottom, growing up and through 20 years of marriage where I was the only person to ever change the @@&#$ roll.

Then I just switched to over the top After the divorce. No idea why. I do use one of those floor standing roll holders instead of the poorly located wall mounted one. Possibly it works better that way And doesn’t want to tip occasionally if you grab at the wrong angle?

Don’t know, but this whole thread makes me want to consider going completely insane and buying flushable wipes. Easier to just deal with everybody thinking you’re insane than figuring out who is on your side.
Most flushable wipes are in fact not actually flushable.

Yeah, I should’ve posted that as “flushable”.

Yeah, I should’ve posted that as “flushable”.
Well… based on a previous WN? Using flushable wipes is not normal either. Only about 25% of FBGs do…

It's really hard for tall people to have to reach under. That's a good enough reason alone to always have it out front imo. We don't need a back injury in there. That would be a pretty awkward rescue.

So I just moved last weekend. One of the bathrooms has the TP dispenser VERTICAL , up and down, and not horizontal, to the left of the toilet.

So should the paper be pulled to the LEFT or the RIGHT?

There is a clear cut right answer for this after using it a few days now.

Last edited:
So I just moved last weekend. One of the bathrooms has the TP dispenser VERTICAL , up and down, and not vertical, to the left of the toilet.

So should the paper be pulled to the LEFT or the RIGHT?

There is a clear cut right answer for this after using it a few days now.
Towards you

Pull down not up!
If you do it the inverse and pull up, you're always left with a hanging chad afterwards and I can't have that

-Sometimes I just jump straight into the shower and bypass the entire TP process. It's kind of gross to dry wipe your butt because you never get it clean, then you just pull up your britches and go climb into the meeting room and sit down next to Sally with a dirty butt hoping she eye bangs you as you suddenly feel ADHD coming on while Walter keeps yammering on at the head of the table

I'm happy to report that I somehow accidently installed a roll over the top, possibly subconsciously? And now I'm a convert.

Last edited:

I'm happy to report that I somehow accidently installed a roll over the top, possibly subconsciously? And not I'm a convert.
You are, you just don’t realize it, yet. The more you try to consciously fight it, the more it will embed itself in your subconscious- you’ll notice how every TP roll is hung, now.

You’ll consciously hang rolls underhand, just to fight it, but that struggle will only reinforce how right it is to hang overhand. One day, 6-8 months from now, you’ll see this post and realize you’re a convert. We welcome you to the path.

I'm happy to report that I somehow accidently installed a roll over the top, possibly subconsciously? And not I'm a convert.
You are, you just don’t realize it, yet. The more you try to consciously fight it, the more it will embed itself in your subconscious- you’ll notice how every TP roll is hung, now.

You’ll consciously hang rolls underhand, just to fight it, but that struggle will only reinforce how right it is to hang overhand. One day, 6-8 months from now, you’ll see this post and realize you’re a convert. We welcome you to the path.

It was a typo. I meant to say I'm now a convert.

Users who are viewing this thread