What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bob Harris' Fantasy Football Notebook (2 Viewers)

This deserves a bump. This sort of high level look at NFL teams and all of the factors that influence fantasy production is invaluable and sort of gets lost in all the individual player threads.

This deserves a bump. This sort of high level look at NFL teams and all of the factors that influence fantasy production is invaluable and sort of gets lost in all the individual player threads.
Thank you. I agree it's super useful to see it from this view. Adding Bob Harris this year has been a fantastic boost to FBG in my opinion.

Thank you. I agree it's super useful to see it from this view. Adding Bob Harris this year has been a fantastic boost to FBG in my opinion.
Absolutely a great add. Bob's stuff is the content people will look forward to every week. If you're putting together a Dream Team, he's on it, good job Joe.

Absolutely a great add. Bob's stuff is the content people will look forward to every week. If you're putting together a Dream Team, he's on it, good job Joe.

Thank you @Dreamer. With you.

Users who are viewing this thread