What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bold Moves - Championship Week Edition (1 Viewer)

Here's my bold move: I'm starting John Ross over Juju, James Washington, Robbie Anderson, Chris Conley, Greg Ward, and every other available waiver-wire scrub.

Why, you ask? Because:

1. before his injury, he was a viable WR1.

2. in his first game back, the Bengals eased him into the offense.

3. in his 2nd game back, he played the Patriots.

4. this is his 3rd game back, and he's playing the #31 defense vs. receivers.

It's the perfect storm for him to return to studliness.

TALK ME OUT OF IT!!!
IMO the biggest risk is Dalton's weak arm throwing into 15-20 mph winds. Last week Eli threw 3 int's vs. MIA in similar conditions.

John Ross WR Cincinnati playing the swiss cheese secondary of the Miami Dolphins in pretty decent conditions. 
Just saw it might be ~20 mph winds. That’s kind of the opposite of decent. And really whatever the weather, Andy Dalton throwing the ball makes for less than optimal conditions.  :shrug:

Good luck! 

One leg down, one to go. My boldest LCG moves ever with Perriman / Boone. 

To everyone this bold, go us! 
Go us indeed!  Am sitting the following FF stars:

Jared Goff, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, TY Hilton, Kenny Golladay and Justin Tucker

in favor of the below FF JAGs:

Drew Lock, Mike Boone, Miles Sanders, Breshad Perriman, AJ Brown and Dan Bailey

What a strange hobby this is.  

Well, they say fortune favors the bold, right?

Go us!

Can't believe I am starting 3 guys I picked up on waivers this week in the championship.  Perriman, Boone, and Fitzpatrick.  Sitting Thielen, Golliday, Gallup, Mixon, and Wentz

I'm a little nervous playing Tannehill now that Henry is out. I also have AJ Brown versus Lattimore. 

Would you start Rivers 》Tannehill? 

Would you start Boyd 》Brown? 
Started Rivers and it cost me 17 points

Hopefully I can still win it tomorrow night

My Bold move was starting Drew Lock over Josh Allen in my 2QB league.  Nearly cost me the championship.    Thank God for CMac’s 15 receptions.   

as a side note I left Mitch Trubisky in as the 2nd qb.  Not my best decision making.  Luckily I won by 7.   

Users who are viewing this thread