What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Boys - Vikes INSEIN, THIS IS THE SNF THREAD (2 Viewers)

I thought they moved the game threads somewhere, can someone edit the title so it's easier to find? Sheesh

It's been sort of a thing on primetime games for awhile.  Except Thanksgiving.  And vs. the Redskins.
I can’t speak for previous seasons but this is the first home game this season they’ve worn Navy. I’m definitely a fan of the navy over their whites. 

I do not understand, 10 seconds left, already in short FG range and you toss a check down for a couple yards...take a shot for gawds sake Kirk!

He’s a promising QB. I like him. :shrug:  

Sorry but certain teams get an inordinate amount of national announcers love. See also Green Bay , NE and Pittsburgh. 
For all the hype that Dallas gets from being America’s team and all that nonsense, it’s a huge disadvantage on the field. Everybody wants to kick our ### - every single game. It sucks. We’re never once going to be perceived as underdogs. I hate it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
They paid him $84 Million so he could toss a check down when everything pointed towards taking an end zone shot right before half time

Collinsworth is in love with Dak. Embarrassing. 

In fact he just loves Dallas apparently. 
it was kind of funny because it was quiet for awhile, but as soon as Dallas tied it he was head over heels with all of them. 

I can’t speak for previous seasons but this is the first home game this season they’ve worn Navy. I’m definitely a fan of the navy over their whites. 
yeah, i looked at shots from the philly game and they didn't wear the blues.  I assure you I'll put my best people on this and get this sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread