What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brandon Lloyd (1 Viewer)

Kit Fisto

Footballguy
733 yards, 5 TDs.

Is this the high-water mark for him, or do his numbers increase in Washington? Where does he top out?

I'd say same or lower than last year. He goes from #1 option on a piss-weak offense to a #2.5 (or worse) option on a so-so passing offense. And haven't even factored in Chris Cooley.

Your projection is probably close. Though I believe this passing offense is going to be solid now and into the future. Finding enough balls to go around might be the problem.

I think the Skins have done a nice job of easing the eventual transition from Brunell to Campbell. Unlike most rookie (or first-time) starters, he'll be going into a decent offense with plenty of weapons (Portis and the receivers).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question for the Washington homers.....

Will he be SMURF 2

Or...........SMURF 3

Behind Moss?
Probably won't know until a couple preseason games, but my guess is he'll win the WR2 job.

My guess is he'll probably be the #2 opposite Moss, but what do you guys project for numbers?

733/5 TDs was last year as a #1 in SF. How does the fact he's now playing with a capable QB, but is clearly the #2 option, affect his numbers?

I think 700 and 5 is good for a #2 WR, especially if Cooley and Moss are still getting theirs.
Cooley sinks some this year with ARE, Lloyd and SMoss. Last year Wash had virtually no #2 WR when Patten got hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think 700 and 5 is good for a #2 WR, especially if Cooley and Moss are still getting theirs.
Cooley sinks some this year with ARE, Lloyd and SMoss. Last year Wash had virtually no #2 WR when Patten got hurt.
The flip side to that coin, is that Washington has plenty of room to grow offensively... at least passing wise.13th in points scored

22nd in passing attempts

22nd in passing yards

It's not like they are topping out top 10 in every category. Of course, in order for Moss/Cooley to retain most of their stats from last year and have Lloyd get respectable #2 numbers, would mean Washington becomes a top 10 team in terms of passing yards. Probably not easy to swallow for most people, but it's certainly a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread