What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (6 Viewers)

Jesse may die, but I doubt it's the end game as he was meant to die in Season One. I do think Walt is back Albuquerque to save Jesse. Probably from the guys they sold their chemicals to (Walt did identify himself AND Jesse as the finest cooks in America.)

I think Jesse definitely dies due to Walt one way or another.
Actually, for no reason, I am optimistic that Jesse will live and Walt will not.
Jessie dying due to Walt is an excellent dramatic choice.
This is absolutely true, and a device I would admire.

I'm still rooting for Jesse, though.
Jesse killing Walt would be good also.
Disagree. The only blood on jesses hands is gale, and that was to save Walt. Having him kill Walt would beg the question of why the hell we went through all this in the first place.

I'm going to say that Jesse dies. Or maybe Walt dies. There's a chance that both of them could die as well. Then again maybe neither one of them dies.
Spoilers down?
In this thread you can drop all sorts of spoilers without repercussion:

There will be a character named Gus introduced down the road. He is a drug kingpin. He will eventually work with Walt, but then Walt will feel threatened by him. Walt will find a way to kill Gus. I believe it will be done using a old man who communicates by ringing a bell. Walt will likely rig the old man's wheelchair to explode while Gus is in close proximity.

We went to Santa Fe last month and I couldn't resist a personal BB tour while spending the day in ABQ. Walt's house, Hank's house, the car wash and Saul's office are all very close to each other. Highly recommend. :thumbup:

from Bryan Cranston's AMA:

[–]LuisMoncada 3241 points 2 days ago

What are your thoughts on those two infamous Cousins pulling off the Explosion in one take? (I never get tired of hearing from a 3 time Emmy winner ;)

[–]thebryancranston 2962 points 2 days ago

Hi Luis, good to talk to you man. Miss you. And I'm happy to be the first person to direct you on the show. You and your brother really contributed greatly.

[–]LuisMoncada 2658 points 2 days ago

Thank you, Bryan (Can I call u Heisenberg...Ok) it was an Honor to have been directed by you :) Have fun with your AMA and you know how to contact me if this kids get out of hand (I've made many disappear , a couple more won't hurt anyone ;)

[–]shmellypheet 1951 points 2 days ago

does anybody understand what just happened here? this is awesome

Colors and BB, this description of favorite color and sex seems to parrallel how colors are used on BB:

Red = aggressive - used at different times for violence

Yellow = submissive - Jesse

Purple = selfish/sophisticated - Marie (turns yellow once Hank is injured)

Green = clumsy/awkward - Walt

Blue = loyal - Skyler

Last edited by a moderator:
First breakfast scene is on. :excited:

You know, even the small busted girls have cleavage.

Last edited by a moderator:
F AMC! How am I supposed to go to bed now. :hot:

Might as well keep drinking.
Kind of where I am. Weighing the possibility that the wife will wake up and wonder why I am smashed laying on the floor in the living room watching TV.
She a BB fan?
Sort of. Loves the show and gets fired up to watch it with me each week and then bows out after five minutes because "this is too intense..." So she's a fan of the first segment of the show.

Watching the first three episodes last night, I was amazed once again by Cranston. He took absolutely no time growing in to that role. Was awesome from the first shot. At the same time, seeing the promos for the final season during the commercials was a stark reminder of how far he has come/gone. Barely resembles the feeble chemistry teacher at all in appearance, tone, and mannerisms. Really awesome.

Showing commercials calling Mad Men the "best television drama ever" during Breaking Bad episodes is pretty funny shtick.
As a huge fan of both, I have mad men slightly ahead in the greatest tv show of all-time power rankings. Could change after this year though.
That's a hard one. But if you told me that both shows were airing a new episode at the same time, I'd be more anxious to watch BB first.

Showing commercials calling Mad Men the "best television drama ever" during Breaking Bad episodes is pretty funny shtick.
As a huge fan of both, I have mad men slightly ahead in the greatest tv show of all-time power rankings. Could change after this year though.
That's a hard one. But if you told me that both shows were airing a new episode at the same time, I'd be more anxious to watch BB first.
Well I probably would too. But I think that's because there's usually more action.

Well I probably would too. But I think that's because there's usually more action.
Yeah, BB is certainly more of "what will happen next" show, so you would want to see that.

But if you told me right now I could choose to watch one episode of either (not including BB) final season, I would choose Mad Men.

8 episodes to go and the arc has to end with resolution between Walt and hank because the show is ultimately about the two of them and starters that way. Hank was strong and Walt was weak. Hank was weak and Walt was strong. They are meeting one more time going opposite directions. He knows.

8 episodes to go and the arc has to end with resolution between Walt and hank because the show is ultimately about the two of them and starters that way. Hank was strong and Walt was weak. Hank was weak and Walt was strong. They are meeting one more time going opposite directions. He knows.
If he KNOWS, then Walt is going to be on the run for 8 episodes. Doesn't seem likely. Hank is smart, but he's not the smartest cop ever. I really believe he'll present Walt with this "evidence" and Walt will talk his way out of it like he always does. If I'm wrong, it won't be the first time.

If he KNOWS, then Walt is going to be on the run for 8 episodes. Doesn't seem likely. Hank is smart, but he's not the smartest cop ever. I really believe he'll present Walt with this "evidence" and Walt will talk his way out of it like he always does. If I'm wrong, it won't be the first time.
Well, Walt does end up at a Denny's with a machine gun so I'd say it doesn't all turn out well.

Well, Walt does end up at a Denny's with a machine gun so I'd say it doesn't all turn out well.
Sure, but that's the last episode, right? If Hank knows what he thinks he knows, it'll be hard to fill 8 episodes.

I wouldn't say that. The Grand Slam breakfast is pretty solid there.

Sure, but that's the last episode, right? If Hank knows what he thinks he knows, it'll be hard to fill 8 episodes.
Interesting view. Considering the storyline of hank, the guys in Tucson (or wherever), Lydia and Todd/Arians I think they are going to have to hurry to wrap up even half of it in 8 shows.

He'll want to be able to prove it...to catch Walt red-handed. It'll be a cat and mouse game with the inevitable confrontation looming in the distance.

I'm already at half-mast. :pickle:

Premier said:
PlasmaDogPlasma said:
Mad men is a very good show. Hell im comfortable saying its a great show. But it's not Breaking Bad in my book. I'd gladly trade in another Mad Men season for another 8 episode extension.

I know that's going to make some people's head blow off thier shoulders around here, but that's just my personal opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread