What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (4 Viewers)

Aaron Paul ‏@aaronpaul_4 days Bitch!!!! #BreakingBad
I've been rewatching over the last few days. Last night was "Sunset". Hank tracks down the RV at the junkyard with Walt and Jesse hiding inside. Junkyard guy gets all legal with Hank and Walt runs with it. Walt tells Jesse what to say to get Hank to back off.

Loved this line from Jesse "This my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed... itch!" The look Walt gives him after is priceless.

ETA LINK TO VID
Top 3 all-time Jesse "#####" moment due to the combination of him dropping that on Hank and the "Really?" look on Walt's face.

I'm gonna go off the grid here and predict that Walt is killed by Brock after the little guy deduces that Walt poisoned him.

:grad:

Eggs with red + green peppers?
Egg white omelet with spinach, tomatoes and feta? Food colored waffles?

The concept of time is kind of forgotten on the show it seems, but for Walt's birthday. I had not really thought about how much time passed until Walts 52 and 51 birthday bacons.

I'm officially going to back out of my prediction that Walt will talk his way out of this mess with Hank.

*Thanks for your understanding.

I'm officially going to back out of my prediction that Walt will talk his way out of this mess with Hank.

You actually predicted that?

My only prediction about this season will be that tanner will be super miserable about something and make us all pine for the days of funny tanner.

You actually predicted that?

My only prediction about this season will be that tanner will be super miserable about something and make us all pine for the days of funny tanner.
I thought Walt could explain his way out of the book Hank found, like he's done with everything else.

But I may have unintentionally read a spoiler, and I know I'm wrong. :mellow:

packersfan said:
I'm a big Vince Gilligan fan dating back to his days on The X-Files but I'd love to ask him if Skyler was the voice of morality before or after she committed adultery.
Or Tax Fraud even earlier than that. Or money laundering setting up the entire car wash purchase and commiting fraud in order to get the old owner to sell. Or foolishing giving all of Walts money away to Ted and then extorting it back out of him to pay his taxes by hiring thugs that put him in a coma.

I think much of the hate for Skyler is due to a combination of rooting for the anti-hero like someone said but also because the writers turned Skyler into a huge hypocrit. I think I've read someone state it on a previous page a little more eloquently, but Skyler is quick to crucify Walt when he did something dumb or made a mistake but she acts like her #### dont stink when it comes to her mistakes.
The Skyler turning heel and joining the business was great story turn. Rather than play with that idea any longer (either pushing the enjoyment angle or the conflicted guilt angle), the writers had her feel bad immediately after her encounter with a scared Ted in the hospital room and then spend the next 10 episodes acting like mopey teenager. I don't know why they took a character they had spent so much time developing and made her so one note. I figured she would slowly break good to contrast Walt continue bad turn.

5 episodes into season 5. Train heist episode was intense. My god skylar has become intolerable this season. She was always annoying but she takes it to another level.

I'm really interested to see what happens with the ricin. I figure it is going to take someone down in the end... it's been hanging around for too long not to factor in somehow.

Rewatching...

If you haven't watched the first part of season #5 (live free or die) spoiler below

The guy Walt meets at Denny's that provides the M-60 is the same guy that sold him the .38 snub he was going to use on Gus. Oddly enough that episode was called Thirty-Eight Snub. The guy that played the gun dealer had some great lines there.

Rewatching...

If you haven't watched the first part of season #5 (live free or die) spoiler below

The guy Walt meets at Denny's that provides the M-60 is the same guy that sold him the .38 snub he was going to use on Gus. Oddly enough that episode was called Thirty-Eight Snub. The guy that played the gun dealer had some great lines there.
That same guy played the DB Cooper-esque character on Justified last season. He's awesome.

Rewatching...

That same guy played the DB Cooper-esque character on Justified last season. He's awesome.
Dude...you watch that show? It's pretty terrible.

Rewatching...

You're terrible.

Rewatching...

He also played a good "Ellsworth" in deadwood. Got to get hitched to Alma Garret too...

It will be interesting to see how in 8 episodes they show the new intense cat and mouse game between walt and hank, show why/how Walt ends up in New Hampshire, why Walt returns to ABQ about a year later, and finally how Walt's story ends.

Wow.... just re watched Dead Freight....

I was blown away the first time I saw that episode. The second time didn't disappoint either.

I'm really interested to see what happens with the ricin. I figure it is going to take someone down in the end... it's been hanging around for too long not to factor in somehow.
My guess is that Skylar commits suicide or more likely dies somehow violently or senselessly due to Walts crimes. Bringing up the ricin is intriguing, Skyler is a smoker when stressed/freaking out isn't she?

I'm a big Vince Gilligan fan dating back to his days on The X-Files but I'd love to ask him if Skyler was the voice of morality before or after she committed adultery.
Or Tax Fraud even earlier than that. Or money laundering setting up the entire car wash purchase and commiting fraud in order to get the old owner to sell. Or foolishing giving all of Walts money away to Ted and then extorting it back out of him to pay his taxes by hiring thugs that put him in a coma.I think much of the hate for Skyler is due to a combination of rooting for the anti-hero like someone said but also because the writers turned Skyler into a huge hypocrit. I think I've read someone state it on a previous page a little more eloquently, but Skyler is quick to crucify Walt when he did something dumb or made a mistake but she acts like her #### dont stink when it comes to her mistakes.
The Skyler turning heel and joining the business was great story turn. Rather than play with that idea any longer (either pushing the enjoyment angle or the conflicted guilt angle), the writers had her feel bad immediately after her encounter with a scared Ted in the hospital room and then spend the next 10 episodes acting like mopey teenager. I don't know why they took a character they had spent so much time developing and made her so one note. I figured she would slowly break good to contrast Walt continue bad turn.
I enjoyed that arc as well as she and Walt moved towards reconciling and she made her peace with him. Now I root for her family to leave her at the bottom of that pool.

Rewatching...

You're terrible.
You're just mean.

Rewatching...

I thought his claim to fame was Supernatural...

Rewatching...

Interestingly, Justified has a lot of fans. I don't get the love.

Rewatching...

I don't either. I went into it thinking it was going to be pretty solid and boy was I wrong.

My guess is that Skylar commits suicide or more likely dies somehow violently or senselessly due to Walts crimes. Bringing up the ricin is intriguing, Skyler is a smoker when stressed/freaking out isn't she?
The ricin is behind a plug now instead of in a cigarette.

Am I on an NSA list now for typing ricin on my phone?

It will be interesting to see how in 8 episodes they show the new intense cat and mouse game between walt and hank, show why/how Walt ends up in New Hampshire, why Walt returns to ABQ about a year later, and finally how Walt's story ends.
I will eat my hat if he actually goes to New Hampshire. That seems like an obvious part of some Saul operation.

Rewatching...

I don't either. I went into it thinking it was going to be pretty solid and boy was I wrong.
It's ok, some people don't enjoy good shows. ;)

Dog has been located. I am still in Panama City for one more night. Will be out looking for beer/whiskey later

The ricin is behind a plug now instead of in a cigarette.

Am I on an NSA list now for typing ricin on my phone?
You were already on a list. Do not ask about the list. There is no list.

Maybe Walt can hire a hacker and a demagnetizing guy to delete and sabotage all of the DEA's evidence against him? He drives off in the sunset leaving his wife with crippled son and infant daughter on the side of the road in Juarez with a few Tumi bags + $2500 in cash.

Hold on, who's Landry again?
Nobody. There is no Landry in Breaking Bad.
There is a Todd, though. :mellow:
Why all the mentioning of Landry?
Todd is Landry the same way that Modern Family's Jay Pritchett is Al Bundy.
or Armageddon's Harry Stamper to Die Hard's John McClaine.
#headxplode

I'll just assume it's some moronic post cluttering up an otherwise awesome thread

#headxplode

I'll just assume it's some moronic post cluttering up an otherwise awesome thread
Are you really this dense in real life? Does Google not work for you?

The guy that plays Todd (also known as the blonde guy that shot the kid) = a popular character from Friday Night Lights (a TV series based off a movie).

Good freaking lord.

#headxplode

Are you really this dense in real life? Does Google not work for you?

The guy that plays Todd (also known as the blonde guy that shot the kid) = a popular character from Friday Night Lights (a TV series based off a movie).

Good freaking lord.
You serious Clark?

Users who are viewing this thread