What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (4 Viewers)

Gus really has the best facial expressions. The one I have as my avatar is the best, when the camera pans over to him in Hermanos after Hank had Walt plant the tracking device on his car. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did Hank sit in the parking lot for a minute?  He could have just left after he hung up with Gus and would have been fine. 
The cop in him wanted to see if the info was true.

Plus once he stopped thinking it was a joke and started to think there might be something to the warning, he might have realized that if he took off, they'd eventually track him down again and he might not have advance warning next time.

Love it when the digital clock ticks over to the next minute.  :tense:

Just love the look on Hank's face when he finds Walt's copy of Leaves of Grass.  I got that same "#### is going down!" feeling this time too.  I'm recording the rest of this season to watch it again this weekend.  Just so effing good.

One of the best looks of the series coming up, when Hank reveals to Jessie that he knows Walt is Heisenberg.  Jessie's slight glance upward of "how did the hell did he figure that out"? is totally awesome. 

Do any of you other FBGs have this problem?  My wife hates re-watching shows or movies.  I had this on (we watched it together last year on Amazon Prime) and loved it.  She got bored with this after about five minutes last night and I am like "Hector is going to kill Gus in 20 minutes!"  Is divorce inevitable? We've been together for 26 years.

• Smile
Reactions: Ned
Do any of you other FBGs have this problem?  My wife hates re-watching shows or movies.  I had this on (we watched it together last year on Amazon Prime) and loved it.  She got bored with this after about five minutes last night and I am like "Hector is going to kill Gus in 20 minutes!"  Is divorce inevitable? We've been together for 26 years.
Start hiding money.  She's probably cheating on you already with some dude who's into watching first runs of Property Brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread