What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brees (1 Viewer)

-X-

Footballguy
Brees is playing like _____________________

Fill in the blank.

Last edited by a moderator:
like I expected he would LAST YEAR with a weak arm coming off shoulder surgery. I am shocked at either the Colts defense or the Saints offense or possibly both.

like I expected he would LAST YEAR with a weak arm coming off shoulder surgery. I am shocked at either the Colts defense or the Saints offense or possibly both.
Doesn't running game setup the passing game. Indy D doing good job round the clock.These Eric Johnson short passes are just gimmies... great for Johnson owners.. but don't count on that. Saints last year would just deep to Colston/HEnderson when they were way down... Colts know that... they ain't getting it this time it seems.Nice strip now.

Brees is playing like i hoped he would because i am playing him in my dynasty league this weekend and the other guy already has LDT, LJ, Fitz, Boldin, TO and Gates on his team. So i guess every poor performance by one of these guys makes me dream about beating him. :kicksrock:

Saints O'line looks PUTRID tonight. WR's are not getting open. Saints fantasy owners everywhere are shuddering and starting to sweat.

Brees is playing like i hoped he would because i am playing him in my dynasty league this weekend and the other guy already has LDT, LJ, Fitz, Boldin, TO and Gates on his team. So i guess every poor performance by one of these guys makes me dream about beating him. :confused:
How could someone get Brees LT LJ Fitz Boldin TO and Gates??? Are you playing in a 2 team league?

and that is why you dont draft a QB not named Manning or Palmer in the frst 5 rounds

fixed.. thanks!

Brees is playing like i hoped he would because i am playing him in my dynasty league this weekend and the other guy already has LDT, LJ, Fitz, Boldin, TO and Gates on his team. So i guess every poor performance by one of these guys makes me dream about beating him. :goodposting:
How could someone get Brees LT LJ Fitz Boldin TO and Gates??? Are you playing in a 2 team league? Oh my bad, I didn't read carefully, you're in a dynasty league. Sorry!
FYP.

and that is why you dont a QB not named Manning or Palmer in the frst 5 rounds
now that's a :goodposting:
thanks.. i wrote the original post but upon reflection, it still leaves the door open for eli manning and jesse palmer....
I'm still contemplating on what "dont a QB" is supposed to mean. I'm kidding of course, but I had to take a swipe at someone since I'm not exactly in a good mood right about now... :rant:

Brees is playing like i hoped he would because i am playing him in my dynasty league this weekend and the other guy already has LDT, LJ, Fitz, Boldin, TO and Gates on his team. So i guess every poor performance by one of these guys makes me dream about beating him. :goodposting:
How could someone get Brees LT LJ Fitz Boldin TO and Gates??? Are you playing in a 2 team league? Oh my bad, I didn't read carefully, you're in a dynasty league. Sorry!
FYP.
Is it a 4 team dynasty league then or maybe a dynasty league filled with 1 shark and 11 ret@rds? :rant:

He is playing like the guy I want on my team now. His value will never be lower than it is right now

I had Palmer last year, remember the big monday night Colts/Cinci game? Palmer sucked. Use to be Colts meant shootout and the opposing QB was money. That tampa 2 is just not a great defense to go against for QBs. Great for RBs, horrible for QBs.

My sample size is 2 games, but I'm sticking with it. *lol*

Brees calling a time out with 11 seconds left was awesome.

The HC calling a halfback dive to run out the clock was priceless. I expected Brees to call another time out.

I like this thread. I now have that twangy Match Game music stuck in my head.

Brees is playing like _____________________

Those saying Rex Grossman got the wrong bear. Grossman would have thrown about 3 more interceptions, but at least thrown it downfield a few times.

With the way he was throwing everything underneath, the correct answer is Kyle Orton. Apparently it's a boilermaker thing.

Users who are viewing this thread