What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brett Kavanaugh (3 Viewers)

Would your answer to # 2 be any different if BK was a liberal judge appointed by Barrack Obama?

• Yes

Votes: 16 7.0%
  • No

Votes: 212 93.0%

• Total voters
Wow - are you for real?
Why?  Do you feel it necessary to dig into the sexual activity of a sixteen year old girl at a confirmation hearing.  I think it is absurdly perverted uneccessary level of slime never before reach.  Seriously.  

Watching the hearing, in my opinion, I felt he purposely lied about that issue. Do you believe I could have only reached that opinion because I was biased against Kavanaugh? 
If you were being interviewed for the most important job of your life on national tv would you appreciate questions about the sexual activity of your teenage friends?  Are you going to candidly just state, oh yeah that Sue slept around with all kinds of boys as a teenager.  That is real relevant information there.  I think the line of questioning surrounding the yearbook stuff was a disgusting low point.  

If you were being interviewed for the most important job of your life on national tv would you appreciate questions about the sexual activity of your teenage friends?  Are you going to candidly just state, oh yeah that Sue slept around with all kinds of boys as a teenager.  That is real relevant information there.  I think the line of questioning surrounding the yearbook stuff was a disgusting low point.  
You make a fair point. But you didn’t answer my question. 

Why?  Do you feel it necessary to dig into the sexual activity of a sixteen year old girl at a confirmation hearing.  I think it is absurdly perverted uneccessary level of slime never before reach.  Seriously.  
:uncomfortable" emoji.

Credit where it is due, Brett seems to be really going after the NCAA:

Nicole Auerbach 

@NicoleAuerbach

Justice Kavanaugh: "It does seem ... that schools are conspiring with competitors to pay no salaries to the workers who are making the schools billions of dollars on the theory that consumers want the schools to pay their workers nothing."

Users who are viewing this thread