What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brian Hoyer Injured Reserve? (1 Viewer)

Shanahanigans

Footballguy
What is the deal with Browns not putting Hoyer on IR? I can't make a move until they make it official. What the hell are they waiting for? Any Cleveland homers have insight? Are they hoping he might return later during a freak playoff run?

Hoyer is getting a second opinion on whether or not he requires surgery.

He's still holding out on the slight hope that he won't and that he 'could' come back at some point this year but that isn't very likely.

Once he gets confirmation that he does indeed have to get his knee surgically repaired he will have surgery and the Browns will place him on IR.

That is the story.

Hoyer is getting a second opinion on whether or not he requires surgery.

He's still holding out on the slight hope that he won't and that he 'could' come back at some point this year but that isn't very likely.

Once he gets confirmation that he does indeed have to get his knee surgically repaired he will have surgery and the Browns will place him on IR.

That is the story.
Thanks! I really don't want to cut him since it's dynasty, but I am itching to pick up Lance Moore before someone else scoops him up. I think I will wait it out.

Users who are viewing this thread