What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bucs vs Eagles - Week 6 - TNF (1 Viewer)

seeing the replays on the taunt....it's gotten weaker with added looks, not more obvious. credit Fournette with a little acting himself

Awful taunting call kills the chance of a real ending here. Sad.
i get so nervous that we will get a flock of people running in here talking about how Eagles fans complain about refs, but there were a few in this one that certainly seemed to lean in TB's favor

can't argue about the coaches....and certainly not a great collection of players. BUt this Eagles team could easily be a 9 or 10 win team with this roster. They have some talent on offense especially. I doubt they win more then 7 with Hurts though...he is NOT one of those good players
What!   If the bucs wanted to we would have lost this game by 4 or 5 scores.   That was a mercy killing 

Last edited by a moderator:
i get so nervous that we will get a flock of people running in here talking about how Eagles fans complain about refs, but there were a few in this one that certainly seemed to lean in TB's favor

I mean when you got Giants fans and a Cowboys fan agreeing with ya on Refs it's pretty bad

What!   If the bucs wanted to we would have lost this game by 4 or 5 scores.   That was a mercy killing 
HOnestly don't think we need a lot of help on the offensive side after QB. A little stronger depth on the line would be nice but isn't terrible.

The defense OTOH......

could see Gainwell with a big game if Eagles get down early.

And let's be honest, does anyone expect the eagles NOT to get down early????

I own Sander sin multiple leagues, Gainwell in a couple. IN this game, for the first time (and hopefully last), I started him over Sanders in the one league I own them both.
well THAT worked out.

can't argue about the coaches....and certainly not a great collection of players. BUt this Eagles team could easily be a 9 or 10 win team with this roster. They have some talent on offense especially. I doubt they win more then 7 with Hurts though...he is NOT one of those good players
Would be fun to see Hurts running a Lamar type of backfield with Sanders and Gainwell. Those backs look really good to my eyes.

agree, the score doesn't reflect how one sided this game was. but that intensity in the fourth quarter, we've seen that from this team in other fourth quarters. where is it rest of the games? and it's f'in hillarious they ran the ball in the fourth. this is all about coaching i think, we definitely have enough talent to be better than what we've seen so far.

agree, the score doesn't reflect how one sided this game was. but that intensity in the fourth quarter, we've seen that from this team in other fourth quarters. where is it rest of the games? and it's f'in hillarious they ran the ball in the fourth. this is all about coaching i think, we definitely have enough talent to be better than what we've seen so far.
Yeah man.  Where was running the ball in the first.   This coaching staff blows

Loving me some Hurts the new king of garbage time points.   Wish he could throw for more yards but the rushing TDs make up for it.

Anyone catch the brutal assessment of the Eagles offensive scheme from the TNF crew post game? Interesting comments... Steve Smith describing it as a "high school" playbook. Joe Thomas ripping them for their screen heavy approach. And of course all agreed on the "WTF no Miles Sanders touches in 1st half" philosophy. 

Anyone catch the brutal assessment of the Eagles offensive scheme from the TNF crew post game? Interesting comments... Steve Smith describing it as a "high school" playbook. Joe Thomas ripping them for their screen heavy approach. And of course all agreed on the "WTF no Miles Sanders touches in 1st half" philosophy. 
Hopefully this resonates with the coaching staff. Lol. 

Users who are viewing this thread