What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Eagles at Bucs (+2.5, 44.0), MNF Wild Card Weekend Finale*** (1 Viewer)

5 of the 6 wildcard games were non competitive. Here’s to hoping next weekend is better.
Maybe, but non-competitive in an interesting way at least. Half the games were upsets and Det/LA was a nail biter. I'm not sure anyone saw Houston blowing out Cleveland or GB blowing out Dallas. Lot of people assumed the Eagles would just turn it on and the Bucs were a joke. The NFL is incredible.

I didn't have a pony in this race.
But that was about as uninspired an effort as I have seen in a long time,and I've been watching a long time.
The Boyz at least showed some spirit in their pitiful loss.
The Pheagles? Pretty awful.

I didn't have a pony in this race.
But that was about as uninspired an effort as I have seen in a long time,and I've been watching a long time.
The Boyz at least showed some spirit in their pitiful loss.
The Pheagles? Pretty awful.
The Steelers in the first half yesterday was right up there in terms of uninspiring play. But then they blocked a FG and got some mojo back. Eagles played uninspired the entire game. But that’s how they’ve played for over a month so expecting something to change would be completely ignoring the past. That’s why most Eagles fans were telling Bucs fans this game was a lock.

5 of the 6 wildcard games were non competitive. Here’s to hoping next weekend is better.

The nfl product right now is trash

They need to relegate teams like Philly to the UFL and bring up some more hungry franchises from DC and Arlington.
They were in the superbowl a year ago. There are other teams to relegate first.

A year ago is a year ago. Philly hasn't looked like they even want to play football anymore for the last two months. Of course the product is going to be trash when you put teams like that on the field. Gotta send a message.

They need to relegate teams like Philly to the UFL and bring up some more hungry franchises from DC and Arlington.

A year ago is a year ago. Philly hasn't looked like they even want to play football anymore for the last two months. Of course the product is going to be trash when you put teams like that on the field. Gotta send a message.
I agree. Teams with no Super Bowl appearances in the last, say 25-30 years go first. Teams with historic December January collapses go 2nd. Any teams renowned for that kind of performance?

I like it...throw Dallas on the pile. Though, it doesn't get more entertaining watching Philly fans argue with Dallas fans over "who's worse"

I like it...throw Dallas on the pile. Though, it doesn't get more entertaining watching Philly fans argue with Dallas fans over "who's worse"

If we did that this Lions team everyone is rooting for would finally be working it way back to minor league football right now.

Do you really think that?

It's interesting as I have a good friend and knowledgeable NFL fan say the same today.

He's also a huge Eagles fan which I think matters.

I ask as it seems that while yes, we had lopsided games this weekend, the overall product seems better than ever. I'd imagine TV ratings for the weekend were through the roof.

Do you really think that?

It's interesting as I have a good friend and knowledgeable NFL fan say the same today.

He's also a huge Eagles fan which I think matters.

I ask as it seems that while yes, we had lopsided games this weekend, the overall product seems better than ever. I'd imagine TV ratings for the weekend were through the roof.

I do. If it wasn't for all the gambling I don't think I would watch much.

Jalen Hurts was under pressure in under 2.5 seconds (i.e., quick pressure) 13 times against the Buccaneers defense, tying a career-high.

The Buccaneers generated 10 unblocked pressures, tied for the most in a game by any defense this season.

Users who are viewing this thread