What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Eagles at Bucs (+2.5, 44.0), MNF Wild Card Weekend Finale*** (1 Viewer)

Jason Kelce visibly upset, think he might be retiring this off season
lol, ya think?
hard ending a career with this dumpster fire of the last 2 months but he may be if there isn't significant changes with the team to build hope of a legit chance next year.

and lol, Bucs defense didn't shut down the Eagles offense. Eagles offense had like 9 points against the Cardinals a few weeks ago and was down like 24-0 to NYG last week

The Bucs get Goff next weekend, interesting
?
He can be prone to mistakes, so does Baker of course
Detroit has to run the ball to win and make their offense move the football
Bucs looked pretty good agains the run tonight and they are starting to fins some other weapons than Evans on Offense
I wouldn't be optimistic if it were San Fran but Detroit does not have that much Playoff experience
Great match up for a Bucs team loaded with a LOT of Playoff experience including a SB in 2021

Buccaneers get their 10th win of the year.

Eagles had 10 wins after 11 games.

NFL is wild.
Eagles had a cloud of stink on them since the Niners game like Pigpen in the old Peanuts strips.

I didn’t think they’d get blown out like this, but I did expect a loss. What they had didn’t look easily fixable, and losing AJB isn’t usually a way to fix anything.

NFL is wild.

Still time for the Eagles to get it together for the stretch run.

I'm kidding. I was guilty of thinking they could flip the switch, too.

But that was wrong, apparently. I had the GB - DAL upset but not the TB - PHI result.

Still had Detroit going to the NFCCG and that still might be correct.

I know everybody cares not a whit, but I felt like spitballing.

NFL is wild.
Eagles had a cloud of stink on them since the Niners game like Pigpen in the old Peanuts strips.

I didn’t think they’d get blown out like this, but I did expect a loss. What they had didn’t look easily fixable, and losing AJB isn’t usually a way to fix anything.
was much more the Seattle game, or rather the last 2 minutes of that game when they gave up the 92 yard drive to Locke to lose

NFL is wild.

was much more the Seattle game, or rather the last 2 minutes of that game when they gave up the 92 yard drive to Locke to lose

i mean the fact that they were in a one score game with the seahawks with 2 minutes left implies the collapse had already begun before that. they got absolutely exposed by SF and just kept losing after that. they were already two weeks deep into the collapse when they played seattle.

That’s my favorite football game of the last few years.

1st round of playoffs in a 16 team dynasty. Opponent had DKM + AJB. I had 8 points & Julian Love. I was losing by 3 and Love got his 2nd pick. I won by 3.x

2 weeks later I won my first ‘ship since 2016.

I still feel like they came into SF with a ton of swagger & limped out of town.

Baker was great.

I'm wondering what he does with that DET secondary next week. Don't count Tampa out.

Don't count GB out, though I doubt that.

All 4 home favorites should roll but arguments can be made for each of the underdogs
I fully expect KC to win. Houston and GB have very little chance. Tampa should get smoked, but…….
That’s how I’m leaning out the gate for all of those. I don’t love the spread on the BAL game. I do like GB +10 though

Has to be maybe the loudest Bucs games I’ve been to. We really do hate the eagles here lol. Very fun.

Sorry eagles fans. Lot of talent. Probably will get a new coach.

Enjoy losing to the lions!
lol man you’re down bad if that’s all you got.
That's all I got. I'm happy for you but I'm drunk and mad.... and sad
Wish more folks would post this
You're a terrific poster in here, always like your quick takes
Philly needs an Alpha-1 at RB and maybe a strong #2 still, spend a little money and upgrade.
Work on the middle of the OL, looks like Kelce is done and he was getting pushed around by Vea/Bucs last night

Still a bright future, weapons at WR, good QB that most would want starting for their team.
Might need to work on the Defense and secondary, teams don't like trying to just run and be patient, seems like they take to the air quickly.

Cheers Bud

Users who are viewing this thread