What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Buffalo at Baltimore** (+3) (51) (1 Viewer)

Buffalo running Zach Moss up the middle on 1st down after the INT was pretty gross. I generally like Dorsey but his situational play calling has been a bit suspect.

Buffalo’s DTs just being totally undisciplined in their contain of Jackson. Not having Oliver and Phillips has been a problem in that regard and Jackson is just too good on the ground.

Where is the logic?
OK, Josh Allen will run thru you like Swiss cheese inside of 2 minutes...great you get the ball back and have a chance to WIN the game.

I do not understand, makes no sense.

I don't usually question Harbaugh's going-for-it calls, but that one made no sense. That said, Duvernay was wide open.

If I were Baltimore, I'd be tempted to let Buffalo score if they get close to the red zone.

- No helmet to helmet
- No lowering of the head
- No landing on the QB

Maybe worst call this year. How tf else do you tackle somebody?

Bills finally win a one score game. What a nutty game. Terrible weather, bad drops/bounces by both teams, bad officiating, and some great heroic plays by both QBs.

GG Ravens fans. Have a feeling we’ll be seeing you guys again this year.

Users who are viewing this thread