What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cadillac Williams (1 Viewer)

Phantom Knight

Footballguy
I am wondering if Cadillac played in the 2nd half. He looked very dynamic in the 1st hlaf. But I don't recall seeing him play in the 2nd. And certainly, Ward got the majority of the carries in the 2nd half.

After seeing (I did, didn't I?) Cadillac head to the locker room a few secs early before half-timme... and knowing his injury history... I am a tad bit concerned as a Caddy owner.

He played in the second half. He did a lot of pass blocking. It seemed that Ward was used as a pass catcher and Caddy as a pass blocker, I wonder if its a sign of things to come?

He played in the second half. He did a lot of pass blocking. It seemed that Ward was used as a pass catcher and Caddy as a pass blocker, I wonder if its a sign of things to come?
Thank you. As long as he is not injured, he has a spot on my bench until things sort themselves out in Tampa.

it would be nice if Williams got 20-25 carries a game. i picked mike bell up this morning and was thinking of dropping him for williams. the bucs have one of the best offensive lines in the league.

Was at the game today...Bucs were up 7-6 with less than 2 minutes to go and then Lefty decided to step out of bounds and not make Dallas burn a TO...then Dallas scored quick before the half...13-7...then Dallas came out in the 2nd half and scored again so its 20-7...TB fell behind and they had to throw, simple as that.

Guy had about 100 yds and a TD, what did you expect/want?

Was at the game today...Bucs were up 7-6 with less than 2 minutes to go and then Lefty decided to step out of bounds and not make Dallas burn a TO...then Dallas scored quick before the half...13-7...then Dallas came out in the 2nd half and scored again so its 20-7...TB fell behind and they had to throw, simple as that. Guy had about 100 yds and a TD, what did you expect/want?
i expect/want to know if he can do it for more than 1 or 2 games

Users who are viewing this thread