What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cato June (1 Viewer)

Romulan

Footballguy
Anyone know if Cato will play this week? he is listed as questionable and I cant find any info on what Dungy plans with him this week.

Anyone know if Cato will play this week? he is listed as questionable and I cant find any info on what Dungy plans with him this week.
(KFFL) Indianapolis Colts LB Cato June (groin, knee) practiced Thursday, Dec. 8, and is expected to play in Week 14. Thu Dec 8 10:53:00 p.m. ET 2005

Cato has been "questionable" for the past handful of weeks. The Colts have been resting him until later in the week.Start him with confidence.

Colts | June misses practice, a game-time decision for Week 14Fri, 9 Dec 2005 16:55:54 -0800Indianapolis Colts LB Cato June (groin, knee, ankle) missed practice Friday, Dec. 9, and will be a game-time decision for Week 14.agree with the earlier posts about his not practicing, but having him on my roster i watch each week, and this is the first time that on a friday they called him a gametime decision instead of just saying he is expected to play.IMO, with the flawless record, and knowing this guy is willing to play hurt, i say he starts for sure.

agree with the earlier posts about his not practicing, but having him on my roster i watch each week, and this is the first time that on a friday they called him a gametime decision instead of just saying he is expected to play.
Good call. This is the first time I've read talk of Gardner getting his game-face ready for action...Colts | Gardner could start if June can not play

Fri, 9 Dec 2005 17:33:39 -0800

John Oehser, of Colts.com, reports Indianapolis Colts LB Gilbert Gardner could start the Week 14 game at weakside linebacker if LB Cato June (groin, knee, ankle) is unable to play.

On a side note, I would be more worried of June resting the next few weeks (as opposed to Manning, Edge, Harrison, etc) if the Colts clinch homefield advantage. He could become a huge question mark for IDPers during the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
June's out. Gilbert Gardner will get the start.If the Colts win today, I think June will be shut down for the rest of the regular season to save him for the playoffs.

June's out. Gilbert Gardner will get the start.

If the Colts win today, I think June will be shut down for the rest of the regular season to save him for the playoffs.
Just confirming. I heard the same exact thing on Colts pregame radio show just minutes ago.

Users who are viewing this thread