What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Charles Rogers (1 Viewer)

PhillyStars

Footballguy
What does the arrival of a new coach and QB do to the fantasy potential of Charles Rogers? With so much talent and hype coming into the NFL only to be slowed by injuries over the first two years and what may be a 5 cent head in year 3 ........ is year 4 the charm?

I am a Rogers owner and so far he has given me this ..... :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt he'll even make it to camp.

A hard-### like Marinelli isnt going to mesh well with a guy like Rogers.
Lions | Rogers reports to start of conditioning programMon, 20 Mar 2006 17:54:30 -0800

Nicholas J. Cotsonika, of the Detroit Free Press, reports Detroit Lions head coach Rod Marinelli said WR Charles Rogers was in the building for the start of the team's offseason conditioning program Monday, March 20, and "ready to roll." Rogers has played only 15 games in three years because of injuries, a suspension and benchings.

by all accounts so far he's shown up ready to do what needs doing. he'll be interesting to watch this season. he's only making 700k this year...so it could be do or die for him.

a few days ago a blurb on PFT stated that they heard mike williams showed up out of shape and that charles rogers continues to show his lazy side

all things being equal - i'd find the one or two owners in your league willing to take a chance on the former #2 pick now that martz is in town. get what you can for him...this very well could be his high value point

This guy had Ron Dayne expectations and Kevin Dyson written all over him, with a Randy Moss work ethic and an Onterrio Smith drug habit.

With that said, I own him in both my dynasty leagues and have been praying for a miracle before dealing him this low.

This guy had Ron Dayne expectations and Kevin Dyson written all over him, with a Randy Moss work ethic and an Onterrio Smith drug habit.

:goodposting:

I think his last supporters are gone. I hope Detroit can recoup some of the signing bonus for his drug using butt.

Users who are viewing this thread