What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago (3-7) at Detroit (0-9-1)*** (-3) O/U 41.5 Happy Thanksgiving!!! (1 Viewer)

So inept.  The back to back timeouts to follow up using another timeout to get all 18 players who thought they were on defense.   OOF

Just push this kick a little to the right but its OK if you make it, there's no 4 point field goals are there that I am unaware of? Did you know they can end the game in a tie after 10:00 of Overtime? Who knows what else they have done to the rules

Lions shouldn’t be allowed to play on Thanksgiving again until the make the playoffs. 

And thank God I’m not an owner. I may get hammered and fire a coach after this one. 

Just push this kick a little to the right but its OK if you make it, there's no 4 point field goals are there that I am unaware of? Did you know they can end the game in a tie after 10:00 of Overtime? Who knows what else they have done to the rules

14-13 Detroit 

0:01 left on the clock...
So your family serves alcohol with Thanksgiving then...?

Lions now 3 losses on last second FG attempts.

Though of course the game was lost in lots of little ways before that. Penalties, coaching, Swift's injury. Still a few mediocre teams ahead, but 0-16-1 seems a foregone conclusion.

Lions shouldn’t be allowed to play on Thanksgiving again until the make the playoffs. 

And thank God I’m not an owner. I may get hammered and fire a coach after this one. 
No way I wouldn't fire that entire coaching staff after today.   I could get some fill in coaches at the local high school to finish the season.  Could just let the players coach themselves. 

So your family serves alcohol with Thanksgiving then...?
The mimosas were delicious this morning. Managed to work in a 3-mile about Mid 2nd, picked the game back up start of the 4th Lions up 14-13 all the way to the very end...riveting game, will need more alcohol to get thru the next two, just trying to decide if it's red wine, beer or liquor at this point. 

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon AD

Cheers!

Dan Campbell is changing the culture of that team, all right.

Instead of being aware of how bad they are, they're completely ignorant - because "passion".

Dumb dumb dumb, Matt Campbell.

Everyone blasted Ravens' DC Wink Martindale last week for his all-out blitz that resulted in the Bears taking the lead late in the game. I was mad as hell in the moment, but I came around after some thought. Baltimore was either gonna make a game-changing play on D, or they get the ball back with enough time to make a winning drive.

No way I wouldn't fire that entire coaching staff after today.   I could get some fill in coaches at the local high school to finish the season.  Could just let the players coach themselves. 
Michigan High School championships the next two days at Ford Field. So it's not like both teams' owners couldn't do a little scouting.

Users who are viewing this thread