What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs @ Broncos (2 Viewers)

I love the call. If the defender isn’t all over Sutton, Sanders gets at least to the 10, if not the end zone. Just great coverage.
Looking at the replay......it was a creative call. The old hook and ladder. Would have been stunning if they pulled it off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well MFL gave Justin Houston a FF and FR for that last play even though it was overturned, which just gave me a loss.  All the other sites are showing no FF and FR except for MFL.  Sure hope that gets corrected.

Well MFL gave Justin Houston a FF and FR for that last play even though it was overturned, which just gave me a loss.  All the other sites are showing no FF and FR except for MFL.  Sure hope that gets corrected.
It was ruled an incomplete catch. 

It’ll probably be fixed - I’d give it overnight. 

It was ruled an incomplete catch. 

It’ll probably be fixed - I’d give it overnight. 
With how my season has gone, they'll probably let it ride :)

ETA:  They just fixed it.  A new way to lose will be to credit someone else with 2 tackles

Showtime just doesn't work IMO - it just seems to forced.  It like when Costanza decided that he want everyone to call him TBone. 
It was so forced it didn't stick with him.  Maybe we can start calling Mahomes KoKo the Monkey.

(waiting for someone with no Seinfeld knowledge to take that the wrong way)

Users who are viewing this thread