What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh (4 Viewers)

So do the replacement refs from last year miss all three penalties on that kick return or do you have to be a real ref to be that blind.

helmet to helmet

block in the back

hands to the face

So do the replacement refs from last year miss all three penalties on that kick return or do you have to be a real ref to be that blind.

helmet to helmet

block in the back

hands to the face
not sure you can have helmet to helmet on a block????

Will certainly draw a fine though...completely un-necessary to clock a punter like that

That hit on the punter was brutal, and should net a fine for leveling him like that with the crown of the helmet into his chin
The only way to stop cheap shots like that is to throw the flag or bump the fines up to something relevant.

That hit on the punter was brutal, and should net a fine for leveling him like that with the crown of the helmet into his chin
No call for that crap...I know football is a rough game but you dont' have to blow a guy up like that. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Surprisd Tomlin would challenge on a play that wasn't a first. I don't think it was a catch though.

No call for that crap...I know football is a rough game but you dont' have to blow a guy up like that. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
broke his jaw. knock a guy out for a game ++ with a cheap shot like that, it should be a suspension

This Steelers team is so frustrating. They look awful against awful teams, and then dominate against good ones like tonight

Users who are viewing this thread