What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

Apologizing in advance to anyone needing 4 points out of Gio. You are with me in this cosmic lot which guarantees 3 the most agonizing way possible.

30 yards and a conussion, 50 and a fumble, just beware and shut the game off now.

I understand it is bitter cold in Pittsburgh and the team has stunk but Heinz Field looks really empty :(

Harrison getting coked up for the game

How is that NOT pass interference?
Because there is no such thing as pass interference near or behind the line.

Which if you think about it is necessary or else you could never do press coverage. If you tried, soon as you get your hands on the receiver at the line, the QB could throw it into the ground at your feet and it would be pass interference.

Without looking, I think PI doesn't start until 1 yard past the LOS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand it is bitter cold in Pittsburgh and the team has stunk but Heinz Field looks really empty :(

Harrison getting coked up for the game
it could be but heinz field is notorius for late seating at the start of the game and 3rd

not enough face time for Hochuli. HAd to throw a flag and pick it up so he could fit an unnecessary explanation in there.

Down 21. Perfect time to keep feeding FAT, PLODDING Law Firm the ball for those clutch 1-yard gains.

:thumbup:

/disgruntled Gio owner

That hit on the punter was brutal, and should net a fine for leveling him like that with the crown of the helmet into his chin

Users who are viewing this thread