What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CJ Anderson (1 Viewer)

However looking at 2014, CJA had some really heavy totals in attempts, like around 30, and he had some multi TD games. Volume and GL opportunities were under the prior regime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we stop with all this implied "start your studs" nonsense. Fantasy football is a weekly game. CJ may have multiple great performances in the future, however this one presents some doubt. Fantasy football is a weekly game. You play the probabilities and the best match ups.
Right, and the probability is that a relatively healthy C.J. Anderson will outperform most of the guys he's being benched for in this thread in week 2 of the fantasy season. That's why he was drafted in the first round in most leagues. Losing faith in your studs after a bad week 1 is "nonsense." Like I said earlier, if you think this little of Anderson's ability to overcome a less than optimal situation in week 2 then it's probably time to admit that you regret picking him and try to trade him while he still has considerable value.

Ugh....would love to bench him, but only other option is Ryan Mathews. CJ has a much higher ceiling obviously :(

I saw it too. Sideline reporter said he has a metal insert. Yet another indication that he does indeed have the dreaded turf toe.

Also pulled Anderson for Hillman. Going to be almost pissed if Anderson puts together a whole bellcow game now.
honestly, thats a good problem to have. at least then you know hes healthy and his job is in tact. if you asked me would i sit him for aweek to ensure this, i would say absolutely. And if he tanks, then you made the right decision.

CJ doing well is good for us all, whether you benched him or not.

...unless you're a ####-eating Hillman owner -_-

I'm hoping you don't. But I can meet you in the middle and hope CJ gets his and hillman....well I'm still having a hard time wanting him to get his :eek: haha cheers homie

grrrrrrrrr

Would be nice to get better info before kickoff.
You really complaining about the amount of info available to you in 2015???
Sort of. 10 years ago would have seen him playing and stuck him in the lineup. Now, we get one tidbit after another, like a last second bit about metal in his shoe to protect the toe and "he's going to TRY". Enough to lay a lot of doubt but in the end hardly decisive.

Not like a direct quote from someone saying "he's cutting fine and running full speed. Looks 100%"

MORE info isn't always BETTER info. It's easy to confuse the two

Was CJ pulled this drive bc he didn't pickup a blitz?
Umm....no. Hillman got a couple of snaps then in the obvious passing situations CJA was back on the field.

He's clearly the preferred pass protector at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread