What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland (7-7) at Green Bay (11-3)*** (-7) O/U 46.5 Merry Christmas!!! (1 Viewer)

Cleveland is going to see their season come to an end in about 5 minutes if not sooner if Baker gift wraps another to the Packers. 

Seems like they are a better team than that and when Chubb is running down hill they are fun to watch. 

Now if they just would've kicked the XP.  Sure stats will tell you it was the right move but I always question teams going for it so early before the game develops.

Now if they just would've kicked the XP.  Sure stats will tell you it was the right move but I always question teams going for it so early before the game develops.
If my kicker misses an XP, I'm down 14-12 1st Half, yeha I'm gonna try a 2 pt attempt and if I miss, at least I know I need 2 scores the rest of the way. 

I understand what you are saying just keep kicking XP even when you miss one but since they aren't gimme chip shots any more, I definitely try to tie the game there. 

If my kicker misses an XP, I'm down 14-12 1st Half, yeha I'm gonna try a 2 pt attempt and if I miss, at least I know I need 2 scores the rest of the way. 

I understand what you are saying just keep kicking XP even when you miss one but since they aren't gimme chip shots any more, I definitely try to tie the game there. 

Yeah, probably has something to do with me still thinking XPs are chip shots.  

edit:  Just hearing it's a rookie K making his debut so that makes even more sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleveland is going to see their season come to an end in about 5 minutes if not sooner if Baker gift wraps another to the Packers. 

Seems like they are a better team than that and when Chubb is running down hill they are fun to watch. 
Even with a loss here they can beat Pitt and Cinn in the last 2 weeks and win the division… Very doable

GB just no killer instinct tonight.  2 bad drives then the Ads drop killing the 3rd.  D better step up because it an embarrassment to lose to that Browns team at home.

Why does Chubb keep reporting to the sidelines and put on a jacket on the final drive of a game down 24-22 with their season on the line and he needs a breather? Get him a pillow and a blanket while you're at it

Cleveland coaching staff has been saying Mayfield is as healthy as he's been in weeks... well he's still missing so many throws.

EDIT: and now an INT.

Ummm ... has that physicality been happening all game? I just turned it on in the 4th, I don't get how that's not a penalty unless they've been letting them play.

Users who are viewing this thread