What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Baltimore*** (-3) O/U 47 (1 Viewer)

LaMar Jackson > Baker Mayfield

Ravens by double digits

Baltimore- 27

Cleveland- 14
As a biased ravens fan I agree with the first statement but probably not the rest. Ravens are banged up everywhere and even when healthy Cle probably has the better overall roster

Ravens currently AFC #1 seed, a testament to this conference’s mediocrity 

Villanueva a disaster at LT, gave up 4 sacks last week. Calais Campbell inactive, rest of D can’t tackle 

Browns run all night, open up some deep shots vs secondary that inexplicably turns WRs loose, win 23-19

Ravens fall from #1 seed to 5th, as Bengals would own tie-breaker with both teams at 7-4

Calias OUT.  He's the Ravens best interior run defender.  Could have an impact as the Browns get back RB Kareem Hunt and ALL PRO RT Jack Conklin.

---------------------------------------

Nate Ulrich@ByNateUlrich

Updated inactives story with #Ravens announcing six-time Pro Bowl DE Calais Campbell (concussion) will be inactive tonight vs. #Browns. "They have a lot of depth, but you can't take away from Calais. He's a Hall of Fame guy," RT Jack Conklin said Friday

As long as I get 10 solo tackles from Walker, I don’t care what else happens in this game. I want them to call Walker like they called “Jefferson” in fast times at ridgemont high. “Crushed by Jefferson!” “Smashed by Jefferson!” 

Villanueva is a joke. And now the Ravens’ best O Lineman is gone

Just a disaster with injuries this year 

Jonas Shaffer@jonas_shaffer

Bradley Bozeman walks off the field on his own power. He's headed to the medical tent, but he seems in good spirits.

How can there not be 32 guys in the world who can reliably make a 46-yard Field Goal?
Sub niche of a sport and not an encouraged one. And extraordinarily difficult and pressure-packed, to boot. You'd figure millions would entice the athlete. It hasn't yet. But they're getting better, and will improve over time. 

Can they fire the browns special teams coach now? How many chances do you need to get only 11 on the field? Might as well put all 53 out there and put the fear of God in them.

Baker looks SO uncomfortable in the pocket. He must be really hurting because he is extremely contact averse right now. 2nd down especially, he was bailing without pressure 

If he’s that hurt, Browns really should think about sitting him 

Baker looks SO uncomfortable in the pocket. He must be really hurting because he is extremely contact averse right now. 2nd down especially, he was bailing without pressure 

If he’s that hurt, Browns really should think about sitting him 
On the Rotoworld update they said “Mayfield (everything)” as his injury description. 

Hilarious, but yeah, ankle, shoulder, ribs, wrist, quad - there might be more. 

I’m occasionally critical of Jackson - credit where due,  that was a slick pass to Freeman. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread