What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cleveland at Pittsburgh -6 (47.5)*** The Headless Horsemen arrive for the nightcap (1 Viewer)

Not a playoff game.
It was 1/21/02

“The victory sent the Rams to the NFC championship game against Philadelphia.”

https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=220120014

Game notes
Favre has thrown touchdown passes in 12 straight playoff
games, one short of Dan Marino's record. ... The three interception
return TDs tied an NFL postseason record set in 1940 in Chicago's
73-0 victory over Washington. ... Freeman's five postseason TD
catches are a Packers record.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap - I’ve never heard a kid sound as much like his Dad as this Collinsworth kid.  I thought it was Chris until the showed who was talking.
I honestly thought it was shtick when I first heard him. The nepotism is really front and center at NBC with all these kids getting gigs. I still don’t how Chris Simms has such a big platform. His pops isn’t even a good analyst and his son gets a gig?

28-0 in the 1st

35-10 Half 

48-37 Final and it was never that close
Good call in this one.  I don't know what people were thinking nationally about this game but Steelers fans did not have any confidence in a win.  This Steelers D was a shell of what they were in the middle of the season.  For the past 6 weeks, they've been playing more like a bottom tier team than they have a playoff contender.  They were riding their streak because of the defense but once Dupree and Bush got injured, that put an end to it.  And Ben has turned into a really bad QB.  They would have gotten smoked by any of the other AFC teams.  Cleveland (due to their own injuries and Covid stuff) was probably the only team PIttsburgh had a shot against.  

They would have gotten smoked by any of the other AFC teams.  Cleveland (due to their own injuries and Covid stuff) was probably the only team PIttsburgh had a shot against.  
True.  If CLE smashed them like they did they weren't going anywhere in the playoffs (which we already knew).

Users who are viewing this thread