What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

C'mon parents....stopped with the EFFed up names.. (5 Viewers)

Okay, for your approval:

Girls:

Molly

Taylor

Paige

Ava

Boys:

Caleb

Payton

Spencer

Jacob
I'm not down with the unisex names. This last year, in one class, I had 3 Taylors...2 boys and a girl. I also had a girl named Payton.
For some reason, I love the name Taylor for a girl. Could have something to do with Ms. Rain. ####. I think I just ruined the name.

Men of the round table- is Kermit a good name for a guy?
Compared to Foozie or Gonzo?
sure.fonzie too.
His real name was Arthur.
Close to making the list....
But Arthur is a normal name.I wish I had had a second son so I could name him Attila - would that be abnormal? Good historic name and all.
It's normal but there's no need to use it when there are so much better names out there.....
But then Mrs. Johnson would never have named her little boy Arte.

Okay, for your approval:

Girls:

Molly

Taylor

Paige

Ava

Boys:

Caleb

Payton

Spencer

Jacob
I'm not down with the unisex names. This last year, in one class, I had 3 Taylors...2 boys and a girl. I also had a girl named Payton.
Damn......I didn't even think of Taylor being a boys name....

Okay, for your approval:

Girls:

Molly

Taylor

Paige

Ava

Boys:

Caleb

Payton

Spencer

Jacob
For some reason, I love the name Taylor for a girl. Could have something to do with Ms. Rain. ####. I think I just ruined the name.
Taylor is good for a girl.....

Okay, for your approval:

Girls:

Molly

Taylor

Paige

Ava

Boys:

Caleb

Payton

Spencer

Jacob
Leslie has got to be the worst unisex name in th English language

Okay, for your approval:

Girls:

Molly

Taylor

Paige

Ava

Boys:

Caleb

Payton

Spencer

Jacob
Leslie has got to be the worst unisex name in th English language
Yeah....but it wasn't supposed to be a unisex name. Leslie Nielson's parents are a ####.....

I just read that the traditional names are making a roaring comeback.

Joe, Jack, William, Phillip, Thomas are very popular now.

The Trevor, Travis, Hunter, Shanes are overused now.

Surprised no one has piped up to tell the story about his brother who had two kids his class named Lemonjello and Oranjello.

Did know a few skankbags in high school that named their kids Kshe (after St Louis Rock Station) and Chevelle. :no:

in high school (graduated in '99) there were two girls named Hennessy and one named Chardonnay, S

Surprised no one has piped up to tell the story about his brother who had two kids his class named Lemonjello and Oranjello.

Did know a few skankbags in high school that named their kids Kshe (after St Louis Rock Station) and Chevelle:no:
Makes as much sense as Camry. I've had 2 Camrys and one Kamrie over the years as students.
My mom's name is E320.

Did know a few skankbags in high school that named their kids Kshe (after St Louis Rock Station) and Chevelle:no:
Makes as much sense as Camry. I've had 2 Camrys and one Kamrie over the years as students.
Ever unable to stifle a laugh? I couldnt help but hear some of these names and say "Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry." :no:

I met a kid named Byson once. It's a good name if you happen to live in South Dakota, which he did.

At the college where my wife works, there were a couple of sisters named Luscious and Precious. :mellow:

They were the oboxious arrogant beeotch types like Omarosa (speaking of dumb bass names). :shrug:

I heard "Kayden" at the zoo the other day. 

wtf?  It was a guys name btw
I think the name you heard was Hayden.....that's one of the "now" names for boys. :X
Nope, it was likely Kayden. I've heard the same name around here as well.

wtf?  It was a guys name btw
I think the name you heard was Hayden.....that's one of the "now" names for boys. :X
Could have been Kayden, Hayden, or Hpaspdopaowej0 -990uno 3nmor. There's a kid at my school named Kamen. :X
:shock: Kamen? As in she'll be hearing "I Kamen her the other day" when she gets older?

wtf? It was a guys name btw
Could have been Kayden, Hayden, or Hpaspdopaowej0 -990uno 3nmor. There's a kid at my school named Kamen. :X
:shock: Kamen? As in she'll be hearing "I Kamen her the other day" when she gets older?
She is somebody's daughter. Take care and good luck with your future internet endeavours.

Users who are viewing this thread