What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stupid Baby Names (1 Viewer)

True story: A (former) coworker of mine has 2 daughters named Emily and Faith. She and her husband got grief from some friends for choosing names that were not "black enough". So we set out to right this wrong and came up with better spellings to appease the name haters.

Faith is now spelled Faphe

Emily is now spelled M'le

Name your kids what you want, but remember that the kids with odd names are often outcasts.

True story: A (former) coworker of mine has 2 daughters named Emily and Faith. She and her husband got grief from some friends for choosing names that were not "black enough". So we set out to right this wrong and came up with better spellings to appease the name haters.

Faith is now spelled Faphe

Emily is now spelled M'le

Name your kids what you want, but remember that the kids with odd names are often outcasts.
Nowadays there are so many kids with odd names it probably won't matter like it used to. It's more of a intelligence litmus of your parents.

One day next week, I'll post some I've run across at work. Most of the good ones have apostrophes or hyphens, but some are au naturale.

One that I remember is first name Toi, last name Island.

FC- none of those are stupid names. I like Asher- shortened to Ash. decent. Oliver shortens to Olly. a little more of a goof-ball's name. But both solid, IMO.

well... Lex can be stupid. especially if it's short for Lexus.

FC- none of those are stupid names. I like Asher- shortened to Ash. decent. Oliver shortens to Olly. a little more of a goof-ball's name. But both solid, IMO.

well... Lex can be stupid. especially if it's short for Lexus.
I feel like Oliver puts him on a path to be very smart.

Sorry if already mention but Cam Newton named his son Chosen. Going to be awkward if he doesn't get picked for dodgeball.

yeah right on man i think that eleven is a stupid name too numbers good god yall what are they good for absolutely nothin say it again take that to the bank bromigos

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread