What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colin Kaepernick to the Patriots? It might happen yet! (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
I'm going to throw out a potential deal so crazy that it might actually happen.  I'm looking into the future and I see Colin Kaepernick being signed as Tom Brady's backup.  I know it sounds stupid, but I think this might be something Bill Belichick would be crazy enough to do.  I truly believe the only reason they traded Jimmy Garappolo to the 49ers is so they could sign Kaepernick in the near future.  Does anyone want to debate me on this?

Do you not know anything about the Boston/New England area?  I could name 31 other teams I  believe would sign him first.

I'm going to throw out a potential deal so crazy that it might actually happen.  I'm looking into the future and I see Colin Kaepernick being signed as Tom Brady's backup.  I know it sounds stupid, but I think this might be something Bill Belichick would be crazy enough to do.  I truly believe the only reason they traded Jimmy Garappolo to the 49ers is so they could sign Kaepernick in the near future.  Does anyone want to debate me on this?
What you are drinking? That's some funny ####.

I heard Kaepernick is a true patriot. It makes total sense he would sign with the Patriots. 

Hoyer's deal totals $4.441 million over three years with $1.5 million in guaranteed money plus a $200k roster bonus. 

This season he'll earn $476k and then his salary increases in the years going forward getting paid $915k in 2018 and $2.85 million in 2019. 

Not sure why they would be adding he who shall not be named.

Users who are viewing this thread