What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

College Pickem - Tim Wins - log into leaugesafe for $$$ (1 Viewer)

Preface I have Wazzou-

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mike Leach and that bull#### talking QB. Get what you deserve.

Seriously, what a ####### way to already be out of this contest.

DUMBEST coaching move I have ever, ever, ever, EVER seen. Nothing else comes close.

I like this contest because I typically get absolutely KILLED during Bowl season. So $50 is a cheap price to pay to get enjoyment out of every game.

I'm about to go 4-0 in this pool today if K-ST covers 3.5, but of course I was too chicken to put serious $$$ on them.

Currently standing at 12-4 ats, however, since I cannot properly assign confidence, I'm probably out of pool contention.

But, as I'm not a #####, I actually do wager on my picks, so I'm sitting up a tidy sum right now :coffee:

OK - so we got $1,150 in the pool, maybe $1,100 if we end up doing the honorable thing and give "Jack S" a refund if he dont make picks. And Pumpnick just asked for an invite.

I'm thinking with a $1200 pool I'm thinking

$600

$300

$150

$100

and $50 for last.

I would like a last place money back prize because it keeps another group of guys at the bottom interested though the end. And if someone has the last place prize wrapped up before the last game.... well the scorn is worse then the $50.
I'm warming up to the idea of last place money.

yellowdog said:
OK - so we got $1,150 in the pool, maybe $1,100 if we end up doing the honorable thing and give "Jack S" a refund if he dont make picks. And Pumpnick just asked for an invite.

I'm thinking with a $1200 pool I'm thinking

$600

$300

$150

$100

and $50 for last.

I would like a last place money back prize because it keeps another group of guys at the bottom interested though the end. And if someone has the last place prize wrapped up before the last game.... well the scorn is worse then the $50.
I'm warming up to the idea of last place money.
Big fan.

Users who are viewing this thread