What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colts OLB Robert Mathis out for season (1 Viewer)

They sure could have used him last night...and now...oof. That's a lot of production to replace for an entire season. Ouch.

If Indy were to not win the division it's because of the O-line. Mathis does hurt and will not be replaceable with what's currently on the roster.

If Indy were to not win the division it's because of the O-line. Mathis does hurt and will not be replaceable with what's currently on the roster.
:no: If Indy doesn't win the division it's because Locker stayed healthy and the Titans played to their potential.

:no: If Indy doesn't win the division it's because Locker stayed healthy and the Titans played to their potential.
I'm with the contingent saying it's Indy because Luck takes another step toward greatness this year while playing the most important position in football. Watt is the best player in the division, and maybe in all of football, but we saw how important that is on its own last season.

I agree, though, that if Locker and the Titans approach their potential, they give the most interesting potential for this division to become a dogfight. I'm rooting for that, because for no rational reason, I always kind of root for Tennessee. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread