What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colts @ Panthers Monday Night Football! (1 Viewer)

You picked off the wrong pass, Kuechly. You needed to pick off the pass BEFORE the two Vinatieri FGs...

Thank you Gano. Made up for a terrible finish. Got lucky to not lose a game they pretty much dominated until the 4th. Can't do that next week.

I don't really get how the Panthers are 7-0 but I'm over it.
Well, they've won all their games.
Could be, but I don't own any panthers so I haven't watched many of their games so hard for me to say if that's the case.
:lol: watch their games if you like football. Easily the most entertaining team in the league.
Sorry to say I spent the majority of the first 3 quarters paying attention to the TV airing RAW. Oops.

So I wasn't following this thread earlier, why did ESPN give those protestors TV time??? Did I miss something.

So I wasn't following this thread earlier, why did ESPN give those protestors TV time??? Did I miss something.
They were protesting bank of America. I don't care to look why
I un-muted the game to hear the tail end of the explanation. Was shocked ESPN gave TV time and explained the cause of guys illegally protesting in a stadium during MNF, maybe I'm overreacting.

Looks like I'll end up losing 2 games unless Gano can get 1 more point. Luck and Gore ain't doing anything the rest of the game, but man I'll take it. 3 weeks ago if you told me the Panthers would beat Seattle, Philly (who had gone 3-1 beating the Jets, NO and NYG handily) and Indy and Atlanta would lose to NO and Tampa, I'd have told you there was no chance.
OOOOOFFFFFF
LOL, how the heck I pulled out that win with 2 FGs in overtime is crazy. Somehow won both games and the Panthers still eked out a win.

This game highlighted how terrible the "4th quarter QB comeback" stat is. Luck gets credit for a comeback drive where he threw three interceptable balls, including one with 9 seconds left and the team down by 3 in FG position (goal #1 in that situation: do not throw an interception). And then Newton gets comeback credit for a 5-yard "drive".

Worm said:
Billy Bats said:
Newton alternates between terrible and perfect passes.
He stinks. He really needs to stop the show boating look-at-how-pretty-I-am schtick. (never happen) He isn't much better than Kaepernick. Without this defense this team would suck.
Oh come on.
Career stats:

59.0% comp, 7.5 YPA, 4.3% TD Pct., 84.7 rating, 276.1 QBR, 8 GWD

59.9% comp, 7.4 YPA, 4.1% TD Pct., 88.5 rating, 317.9 QBR, 8 GWD

Who's the better QB?

Users who are viewing this thread