What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colts vs Dolphins Thread Week 12 (1 Viewer)

Luck caught a 3 yard pass on 4th and 1, and paid the price with a driving to the ground hit by Reshad Jones. Luck seems to be fine, but not sure I risk my franchise QB like that.

Luck caught a 3 yard pass on 4th and 1, and paid the price with a driving to the ground hit by Reshad Jones. Luck seems to be fine, but not sure I risk my franchise QB like that.
Yeah, being creative is cool but give it to Mack for an easy yard, not get Luck killed for another two seasons

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Kiko for keeping that drive alive, shoulda been tossed.  I remember him knocking Flacco out with same kind of late hit.  Thanks Kiko.

14-14, almost halftime. 2 TD’s in 30 seconds. This game is starting to heat up!

Wow! 2 ints by Luck to Howard on consecutive passes.

With another DB, Miami could have a very good secondary.

TEs have had some great games against Miami. The Detroit TE (Roberts) had 2 TDs, and now the Colt TEs have 3 TDs.

Running on 3rd and 10 there :lmao:

Why not just punt on 3rd down if you’re that untrusting of your offense? 

34 years of this ####

Disgusting. Deserve to lose for coaching scared. Please don’t win any more games this season. TIA. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread