What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Comparing Johnsons (1 Viewer)

HF21

Footballguy
Who will put up better numbers for the remainder of the season?

Andre Johnson

or

Calvin Johnson

Is either one 100% healthy?

I really look for Andre to come back strong. I think Calvin will have a good game or two, but probably up and down, hovering around mediocrity.

:shrug:

I'll vote Andre. The injury makes him a big risk but Detroit seems to have found success with solid defensive play and a balanced attack. I think Detroits success means they may be passing less than one would have thought meaning more opportunity for Andre.

I really look for Andre to come back strong. I think Calvin will have a good game or two, but probably up and down, hovering around mediocrity.
I hope I'm misunderstanding, but it sounds like you like two Johnsons at the same time. :tinfoilhat:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me RayJay, or you can call me RJ... but ya doesn't hafta call me Johnson

Having said that, I like Andre Johnson for the rest of 2007, but I like Calvin more long term.

You are forgetting a Johnson, Chad. I know he is smaller than the other two, but i prefer him. The real question is which RB do you prefer for the rest of the year, Reggie or Michael?

For this year AJ and it's not even close, sounds like his knee is fine now.

For dynasty I still prefer AJ as Schaub looks to be the real deal. Who knows how long Martz is with the Lions also what will there QB situation be like for the next 3 years. AJ is the man in Houston, CJ is at best 1A or 1B.

I think we know that AJ is a #1WR with potential to get better, CJ could be even better than AJ or could also be a #2 or #3 WR

it's been a brutal year for Johnsons

Larry - stunk and might goto IR

Rudi - stunk and out for half the season

Chad - no TDs and now might be out a bit

Andre - out for half the season

Calvin - out multiple weeks, now stinks

Eric - stinks

Brad - negative points on the season

Jeremi - Watson stole his thunder

Jimmy - got compared to the Bob's Big Boy mascot

I like A Johnson to come back hard and stick it to the Saints. The Texans have had to play without their Johnson for 8 weeks and are dying to stick him out there again. He could penetrate the Saints deep with a long one up the middle.

I'd be afraid to touch the Lion's Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread