What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Compete for my first "sad" (1 Viewer)

I do, but you need to bring it, fearless writer.  

eta* Oh, and fearless leader says it's an "awww" function more than a dislike.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I do, but you need to bring it, fearless writer.  

eta* Oh, and fearless leader says it's an "awww" function more than a dislike.  
his last post in the closed thread about it was "No, they are a new feature where users can like or dislike or show confused. Sorry."

and i'll give you my first "confused" for the 1st line. i ain't bringing it, y'all are if you want my first thumbsdown

his last post in the closed thread about it was "No, they are a new feature where users can like or dislike or show confused. Sorry."

and i'll give you my first "confused" for the 1st line. i ain't bringing it, y'all are if you want my first thumbsdown
Boston sucks. 

You're right. Do I get my first sad for your self-loathing?  

Last edited by a moderator:
I put the family dog down the other week. I keep thinking I'm over it, then something reminds me of her. Its never back to square one with the coping, but it still does set me back. 

For example, I put on a coat this morning that I haven't worn since spring. When I reached in the pocket, there was here poop bag (unused) in there from the last time I walked her while wearing the coat. 

I am anxious to break my cherry on what Fearless Leader says is a 'dislike' more than an 'awwww' function, but i want it to be a good one. Who wants Wikkidus Caesar's initial thumbs down?
You're an old school rock and roll guy, right?

Inspired by some of the other FFA threads on the front page, here are the best-selling albums of each of the last 15 years:

Ed Sheeran- %

Beyonce- Lemonade

Adele- 25

Frozen Soundtrack

One Direction- Midnight Memories

Adele- 21 (top seller in both 2011 and 2012)

Eminem- Recovery

Susan Boyle- I Dreamed a Dream

Coldplay- Viva la Vida

High School Musical 2

High School Musical

Coldplay- X&Y

Usher- Confessions

Norah Jones- Come Away with Me

Inspired by some of the other FFA threads on the front page, here are the best-selling albums of each of the last 15 years:

Ed Sheeran- %

Beyonce- Lemonade

Adele- 25

Frozen Soundtrack

Eminem- Recovery

Coldplay- Viva la Vida

High School Musical 2

High School Musical

Coldplay- X&Y

Usher- Confessions

i thought you had me with that 1st one. if a collection of Taylor Swift onanaculations had been #2, i dont think my reflexes would have been able to hold still. but i like Adele & Coldplay. still a contender -

Ed Sheeran- %

Beyonce- Lemonade

Adele- 25

Frozen Soundtrack

Eminem- Recovery

Coldplay- Viva la Vida

High School Musical 2

High School Musical

Coldplay- X&Y

Usher- Confessions

wikkid schtupped susan boyle when she opening for motorhead at 1971 roskilde. had to wine and dine her first. lots of dining.

Trader Joe's continues to put slices of red onions in their pre-made salads so that I have to pick them out of the salad with a fork, because I don't want onions in my salad.

Trader Joe's continues to put slices of red onions in their pre-made salads so that I have to pick them out of the salad with a fork, because I don't want onions in my salad.
You should pour a whole quart of red onions on your salad to make picking out morsels of delicious salad more of a treasure hunt kinda thing

About 62 MILLION people thought it would be a good idea to install Donald Trump as the leader of the free world in 2016.

Yeah, wrong forum, but it doesn't get much sadder than that.

:sadbanana:

Users who are viewing this thread