What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Concert Time Machine (1 Viewer)

No historical aspect and just me but id love to see Heart back in the late 70s when Ann was hawt as ####.
My first concert ever. Saw them in Savannah in 1979. I remember Firefall opening up for them and thinking how tough it would be for the main attraction to follow that. I was slightly wrong

Woodstock would be one, simply because of the legendary status it has and the musical acts.

Live Aid just to see Queen's set and esp "We are the Champions"

Guns n Roses and Metallica - any venue, for the pure rock and rage of it all.

Sunday June 24, 1990 - Stevie Ray Vaughn played at Riverbend (Music Center) in Cincinnati Ohio.  I was in college at the time but working as an intern for a Life Insurance company that summer.  I passed up on going to that concert because I was working the next day plus I figured he and the band would be nearby again (Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio again, etc.) so I thought and told my friends (who were begging me to go with them) "oh, I'll catch him when he swings by the area again." Seriously, it's been almost 30 years and I'm still pissed off at myself for not going.  Arrggghhh.  He died a month later. 
One of my lucky concert experiences was catching SRV opening for Robert Plant on the “Now And Zen” Tour in Philadelphia.  

RIP SRV

One of my lucky concert experiences was catching SRV opening for Robert Plant on the “Now And Zen” Tour in Philadelphia.  

RIP SRV
Damn Dude, I am not a jealous person by any means but I would have loved that concert man.  Now and Zen, to me, is a great album I still listen to that album.

Users who are viewing this thread