What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Conversion Therapy Founder Comes Out as Gay: "ministry is a lie" (1 Viewer)

So let me get this straight. We are to condem Breese for doing a commercial for FOTF on a unrelated part of their charter yet we should fully support  planned parenthood because they do mammograms and forget the part about them sucking babies out of their mothers?  
:mellow:

If an NFL player does a commercial for PP, you can make this analogy, although one has to accept your premise that they are killing babies, which only those of your ilk do.

If an NFL player does a commercial for PP, you can make this analogy, although one has to accept your premise that they are killing babies, which only those of your ilk do.
Lol. So sticking tongs into the skull of a...what? A mass of cells?  And killing it. Not sure how you live with yourself. 

Also i dont buy that deep down inside folks don’t really believe it’s not a baby.  

Good day. 

I had to take comparative theology in college just to learn about other religions. I really wish my school taught me more about other religions in high school. I recall us just glossing over the 95 Theses. 

But, I do know my Apologetics like a boss. 
I just read books at home.

Lol. So sticking tongs into the skull of a...what? A mass of cells?  And killing it. Not sure how you live with yourself. 

Also i dont buy that deep down inside folks don’t really believe it’s not a baby.  

Good day. 
An embryo. And there is a chance, if it makes it to term, that someday it will be a human baby.

And by few you mean 81 percent, at least when. It comes to late term abortions. 

And by few you mean 81 percent, at least when. It comes to late term abortions. 
The polls I have seen just ask whether late term abortions should be illegal. And per Gallup it is 71%

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx

However the Gallup poll and others I have seen don't ask if an exception should be made for medical reasons, for instance the life of the mother. I suspect that if that was also asked the number would drop to about 20% of those who think abortion should be illegal under all circumstances (53% believe abortion should be legal under certain circumstances, 25% under any circumstances and 21% illegal in all circumstances)

Users who are viewing this thread