What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Daily Games poll (1 Viewer)

What best describes your activity in the daily games games?

• I don't play daily games.

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • I play only on FanDuel.

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • I play mostly on FanDuel, but I dabble on a number of other sites as well.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I don't really have a main site. I play on a bunch of them.

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I dabble on a number of sites, but my main site is something other than FanDuel.

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I've played mostly or exclusively on FanDuel so far, but I'm planning to try others.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Maurile Tremblay

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't mind answering, this will be helpful to us in prioritizing enhancements to the FBG daily games offerings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just FanDuel for me. I guess I'll try other sites at some point but I'm running good on FanDuel now.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss the pros and cons of various sites as well, or to make suggestions regarding new features you'd like to see FBG offer, or changes to current features that you think would be helpful.

Last year I tried playing multiple sites but with the different scoring, lineup options, etc., I just didn't feel like I had enough time to devote to all of them. Much more comfortable with FanDuel.

I've played exclusively on Fanduel until this week, when I moved some money over to Draftstreet to check it out. I think I may move the money back to Fanduel in another week or two, though. I don't have the time to manage accounts at multiple sites, and I'm already comfortable with the Fanduel site and format.

play only on FanDuel because of the $20 I put in. clean website, easy navigation and the main reason is I'm winning so far

I reluctantly tried DraftKings last year for a big GPP they ran at the end of football season...after seeing their interface, I took much of my 'exclusively Fanduel' action over there for good. The ability to change lineups easily and enter multiple matchups at the same time are things that Fanduel just doesn't offer; furthermore, Fanduel doesn't allow you to swap out players after the game locks, which can be disastrous if your guy gets a last-minute no-go.

Fanduel does get a thumbs-up for player variety--you definitely get exposure to a lot of noobs on that site, which is why I still play there.

My preference is for FBG to ignore daily games and focus on regular fantasy football. I don't need a site I pay for (yearly subscription) to keep trying to convince me (advertising to me) to blow additional $ on "daily" games with a 10% rake.

Greedy.

Users who are viewing this thread