What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at NY Giants (1 Viewer)

Crunch time! Dez responds with: 

- overthrow 

- overthrow 

- throws into hands of defensive line 

(deer in headlights look) 

- underthrow

:ballgame: 

:lol:
To be fair, the second "overthrow" was to avoid a safety,  but otherwise yeah, not a great drive. 

Bankerguy said:
We have handed you guys this game so far....An interesting last 4 plus mins awaits us
[SIZE=9pt]Handed? Really? What game were you watching?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Both defenses simply outplayed both offenses all game long[/SIZE]

I don't know who MVP is of the league but I hope that puts an end to the Zak Prescott talk.  He should watch Matthew Stafford in close games, you're supposed to raise your game, bring your team along for the ride.  

Jones wants Romo. Now since they lost and Zak played bad it will be easier then changing during a huge winning streak. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who MVP is of the league but I hope that puts an end to the Zak Prescott talk.  He should watch Matthew Stafford in close games, you're supposed to raise your game, bring your team along for the ride.  
Elliot is more of a MVP contender then Zak. 

I don't even know who the MVP is. Carr?

Giants win despite Eli !!!  Don't even try try to tell me the Giants wouldn't be better off without Eli because that is just not true. This is a Superbowl defense ... I've been saying it for the past few weeks not just tonight. They could have beaten Pittsburgh if it weren't fro Eli he's been playing at an extremely low level for weeks.

Jones wants Romo. Now since they lost and Zak played bad it will be easier then changing during a huge winning streak. 
I'd be much more worried playing against Romo than Dak in a game like this. As a Giant Fan I was never worried about Dak winning the game tonight. Once they Giants took away the run I knew it was over.

FF GUY: Dez, you ####### better not end this game earning me 0 fantasy points 

DEZ: No prob, I got you fam! 

I don't know what's worse, icons trolling or the fact that it looks like a couple of cowboys fans don't even know their starting quarterback's name.

Shouldn't the muffed (hit his leg) punt be counted as a fumble for ODB?  Not a lost fumble, but a fumble none the less?

Users who are viewing this thread