What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at NY Giants (2 Viewers)

now Giants please don't run 3 straight right up the center. Try and mix it up a little and maybe get a 1st down

what a terrible game... neither of these teams are real contenders. 

Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt 

its like 100yd volleyball :lol:  

I go for it right there if I'm Garrett. Don't get it and you can still hold them to a FG. Zeke gets that 4 times out of 5. Dak gets that on a boot 5 times out of 5.

what a terrible game... neither of these teams are real contenders. 

Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt Punt 

its like 100yd volleyball :lol:  

I know your early Sunday afternoon games in the sun aren't like this but this is real football. NFC East football . 

way to chime in all late icon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Eli belong Eli. 

:loco:

I love his body language after Ints or near Ints...the stink eye as though looking around anywhere but in a mirror for someone to blame. 

[SIZE=9pt]Oh well once again the offense has put the burden on the defense [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Come on guys one more stop[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread