What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at NY Giants (1 Viewer)

IS Dez dead or something? At damn function needing 6pts from Dez and Dion. Figured it was a shoe in..... 

I am very unhappy with Prescott play.  He looks tentative in the run game, unaware of where the surrounding pressure is coming from and off on his throwing.

I am very unhappy with Prescott play.  He looks tentative in the run game, unaware of where the surrounding pressure is coming from and off on his throwing.
Feel like he's been over-rated. Fairly smart making decent decisions overall, but limited in physical traits. I think he's going to need a great line and good running game to produce well. He has that, of course, but I think any of 20 or 25 NFL QBs could have had the year he's having given the weapons and line.

What can the Cowboys do to get something started, I feel like it has to be a couple 1 st down passing plays to Kevin Williams or Beasley.  Try to hit a couple pass plays to loosen something up for Elliott, at least get 3 on this drive.

What can the Cowboys do to get something started, I feel like it has to be a couple 1 st down passing plays to Kevin Williams or Beasley.  Try to hit a couple pass plays to loosen something up for Elliott, at least get 3 on this drive.
Kevin?  Think you are talking about Twill.

I think it's gotta be running, Witten up the seem and a little Beasley.

All they have to do is feed the beast. Mix in a play action every fourth play or so ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread