What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dallas at NY Giants (1 Viewer)

Just saying, a couple more stink bomb games by Prescott will get people talking a little bit louder.  I haven't seen anything the last couple of weeks that Prescott has done that Romo can't do.  

Just saying, a couple more stink bomb games by Prescott will get people talking a little bit louder.  I haven't seen anything the last couple of weeks that Prescott has done that Romo can't do.  
True, but the kid is a rookie and right now is the best of his class. 

[SIZE=9pt]Ok defense once again the offense has let you down. I hope you have it in you to stand up yet again [/SIZE]

interesting that the Cowboys are running the clock down like they had the lead. I get that this is their offense to kill the clock every game, but but being down in the 4th quarter i am not sure it is a great call

Think that should have gone as a sack on Elliott.  Was clearly a halfback passing option they were trying to run there...

[SIZE=9pt]Hey offense! The defense has done it’s job. Try to do yours and close this game out[/SIZE]

True, but the kid is a rookie and right now is the best of his class. 
IMO the jury is still out on that. Some of the other young passers are in bad situations and/or may take more time to develop. 

He's been very good, but with that run game his reps have been limited. He's definitely in the best situation of any rookie QB, with the best OL and the best weapons.  He's been the best so far - I'll agree with that. 

He's been leaned on to pass more tonight and he's made a couple of big mistakes. There have been a few times he's looked really green tonight. The 2nd pick was just a bad throw to an extremely not open Bryant in double coverage - just a terrible decision.

i like Dak's game,  but time will tell who the best of this class is. I'd be a little worried about Dak's mediocre play when It comes playoff time. Team's amp up even more and there's not many cupcakes.  And teams will probably go to school on the Giants D in this game. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Are people supposed to be impressed that Lebron James is the Executive Producer of "the Wall"? i will admit i do not have my pulse on what is hip, just was interesting i guess

Nice job Giants, way to try and go for the kill with getting the ball back, with 3 straight runs to give the ball back

Perkins is the best RB on the Giants - I don't understand why they keep screwing around with Jennings. It's so obvious how electric Perkins is with the ball comparatively. At least to my eyes - maybe I'm missing something but Perkins runs with an intensity that none of the other Giants rushers has.  

Users who are viewing this thread