What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Daurice Fountain 2018 dynasty - 4th rounder sleeper special (2 Viewers)

Anybody else looking into him in really deep leagues? With Campbell and Pittman out I feel like there might be some opportunity there. I felt like the dude was a talent in the draft but had that injury that pretty much kept him out his entire rookie year.   Apparently he's back to being healthy.   I know it's a really long shot--but I wouldn't be surprised to see him get some action the next few weeks for any of those who play in leagues where the free agent pool is baron.  

Hilton/Pascal/Hines/Cox/Taylor and then Fountain for targets, as far as I can see
I don't disagree too much but I haven't seen much chemistry between Hilton and Rivers.  I certainly have nothing to go by except for just a "gut instinct" type of thing--but I feel like Fountain could turn some heads sometime in the next couple of games.   With that said--I'm certainly not saying that anybody shoudl drop a viable asset to pick him up.  If you play in a really deep league and you are short receivers because of the postponed game--I just think he's one of those "dart throw" type of plays. 

Users who are viewing this thread